New perm colors introduced by Sovereign Worlds? Please report here!

That’s the case with light, but pigments work the opposite.

1 Like

I’ve got a portal to night azure gleamball on Xena
And to get to Xena just go to tnt megahub sovereigns section

4 Likes

Got it… THANK YOU for sharing the gleam with us :smiley:

2 Likes

No worries, by today’s end there will be portals / regen farms to any and all resources on Xena so that no running around endlessly is required to get the specific colors :smirk::ok_hand:

2 Likes

how many people added the gleam ball biomes to their planets ?

9 Likes

@Nightstar @Rydralain
Just a few important notes:

6 Likes

As regards the color space, I’m aware they use that but not familiar with it so I’m not sure what it’s based in but would assume it’s an additive system considering the purpose. It was more a comment about the blanket “black is the absence of color” Statement than the game.

For the black gleam TBH I almost started another thread on the topic, it would be nice to get a link to the world builder github or whatever fante is referencing. I think I’ve seen links before but haven’t bothered trying to dig one up and start parsing the files today. There’s aalso no guarantee that the exact same files are being used in live development and deployment without some confirmation from the devs.

It would be solved with some clarification from @james regarding the specific status of black gleam. Since that was the topic when he posted that quote I also took his earlier comment to mean that black was not actively being blocked. In context it seemed clear, but I suppose it could be misleading.

2 Likes

I added the jungle gleam because I thought it was more practical. But I should have gone with the gleam ballz and now I’ll be kicking myself for not doing so.

5 Likes

Mistakes were made

Oxide Azure gleam on my planet :smiley:

7 Likes

Actually thats backwards. Black is all colors combined and white is absence of all color lol. I use to get that wrong all the time on exams in college :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So many new colors its great

1 Like

Just repeating what google said. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

It depends on what type.

Light and electromagnetic radiation both create additive color (add colors to create white).

Pigments irl are subtractive (light that has already passed through aka absorbs = black).

6 Likes

Where is your portal going to be? And will there be a farm set up?

Mine has it too, temp portal set up at Nova Golda Market, Personal portal area.

Tomorrow I will turn a spot to a regen farm and add it to the regen farms area at Nova Golda!

1 Like

how do you get to nova golda

TNT Trung planet portal, TNT mall/markets area too, Portal Seekers Lamblis middle ring, Ultima Eresho 2x2 shop portal area, Guardian network Trung planet portal and many other places

Also Nova Golda is the capital of Trung

cool I’m gonna come check it out

1 Like

watching new colours pop up is kinda fun (dark grey lustrous…).
holding off finalising my worlds colours for a day or 2 until things settle down and not long till we can reset again anyways.

2 Likes