New perm colors introduced by Sovereign Worlds? Please report here!

Which ones are new? @Iona

The ones highlighted in green are Sov unlocked. Yellow are from permanents.

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying.

2 Likes

I am going to map my world - but in the mean time, what is the easiest way to see if I have any unique colors that I should lock in? I plan on recoloring it after I explore the planet.

X means its the default color for the generated workd.

I made sure the only perm color I got was black metamorphic because it’s just useful, all other colors are new (black wood, for example).

1 Like

I am happy to make it available but all credit goes to @clexarews! I just wanted to track some of the resources before settling on a color palette, so I copied his sheet and went to it. The spreadsheet will be perpetually out of date because new colors are being added every few minutes. I have updated some (but not all) of the tabs within the last hour - rocks, leaves, gleam, trees, and gravel.

5 Likes

Thank you for updating this! I’ve been so busy with my world I haven’t had a chance :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you for putting it together. I want to have a world with rare colors and I would not be able to figure that out without your base sheet! Exciting to see all these available colors!

1 Like

Rust fuchsia gleam
Warm magenta sedi rock :heart_eyes_cat:

hot cherry sedi.
dark fuchsia gleam

James said Black gleam is possible just a very low chance

3 Likes

He did mention that topic a while back on how some colors are weighted differently

Hot magenta sedi
Warm violet gleam

Where’s that warm blue gleam? It’s kinda the best color…

1 Like

Hot cherry gleam. Access through cookie kingdom - Houchus. Cookies monstrosity.

10 Likes

how can i get to cookies kingdom???

1 Like

If I’m correct there’s a portal from the TNT Houchus hub

2 Likes

yep, got it… thx

2 Likes

ready to collect, if anyone wants.

lake, boori (via ps and tnt)

3 Likes