New planets needed in some regions?

It seems like in some cases we could sure use some new planets in some regions especially tier 4… the Developers could throw out some new ideas on these planets my suggestion would be to try to keep some of the attributes that makes some of the other tier 3 planets popular but at the same time introduce biomes that defy the imagination. I would further suggest very little lava if any.

5 Likes

I’ve said a few other places and will say again, haha - there have been a number of places on more recent exos I’d pay whatever I had to if I could have had them permanently. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They have just been so stunning lately, very atmospheric forests, so many neat features. Would love nothing more than a few new permanents similar to some of them. And I can only see it as a benefit right now - definitely the tier 4 lush needed, but also a few placid T1s would be a major benefit IMO, a lot of people building such big projects on those.

Though I’ve got a move into Gyosha in the works (which is a big part of why I have no issues with the area around my own settlement getting crowded, I’m committed to starting over and doing it better this time :wink: ), should a new permanent appear that I like the look of, no question I’d shift the main settlement plans to there. Maybe more than one place if we get multiple worlds. :wink:

1 Like