New Planets or Farming

All I know is the wait for these next patch notes is killing me!

2 Likes

I know right! That’s the 1st thing I looked for this morning

1 Like

Every time I visit this board, the first thing I do is look for new, blue topics.

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing what farming will entail too. I spent 6 months playing Archeage mainly farming and selling my produce!

1 Like

I’d love both!

…but…we already have planets, but we don’t have farming!

Think we will be able to herd wildstock into fences by pulling them with our grapple?

Edit: dang auto correct again! Switched “here” to herd

Farming is on the road map, which was last updated 3 weeks ago, poles and beams have been added since.

T7 planets are are ‘being worked on’.

But as for time scale, it’s pure speculation, as there is no confirmed dates.

My last call with them communicated farming coming out in the 2nd half of Q1. I did not talk about T7 planets but the last time I had asked them it was shared that they were investigating ideas on how they might release them.

So somewhere between now and 6 weeks from now…

Care to tell us why you have phone calls with them and talking about such things? You a game journalist?

1 Like

He’s an Oortian

Meaning what?

High level early backer. From what I vaguely remember of the different packages the top tier backers have contant with the developers.

1 Like

Ahhh, awesome, didn’t know that! Thanks!

1 Like

That was a rough estimate… but they are actively working on it so it could be sooner. They don’t share exact things and even if they did I’d never lock them down because you can’t in the coding world with bugs, etc. lol. I just shared to help clarify things based on what I knew.

I have the capability to have a call with them every so often for 30 min or so as part of my backer tier. I try to ask questions that help get clarity on things they are doing and how they thing towards subjects to help share and set expectations for players. I also give back feedback from forums and other conversations with people about their views of the game in case they missed things from the forums, etc.

If you ever had a specific question just pop me a pm note and I can try to get it answered… if they do. lol.

7 Likes

I thought there would be a testing update this week ? Hmm I hope it is coming :slight_smile: very excited!

I keep refreshing the forum hoping to see the post on it!!

4 Likes

Probably just that Hunter creature and some QoL changes…

That is exciting! I sure hope so

Is it? Ok… I rather have farming or T7+ planets, then add Hunter to T7+

I’d rather have a jacket then a blanket, doesn’t mean I can’t be excited over both.

Sure, but we need some actual new content not some slight changes like a new creature since I highly doubt it will actually add anything that feels new…

Farming would be…

Sure, still want new creatures, new planets, T7+, new blocks, etc., etc. but am craving something totally new!

All in time.