New Player Experience: Dealing with all the reserved empty plots

It is easy to just spam area ugly with blocks if prestige or having placed blocks will be new requirement.

3 Likes

I left the game completely over our dispute and James contacted me over removing the plots and I told him ok remove the plots and the builds. You still holding a grudge over something that happened so long ago? Thought maybe we could be on separate worlds have separate discussions maybe hit like on screenshots of builds once in a while and we could move on. Maybe be adults but I guess not.

@Deathwhisper It wasn’t that long ago actually. The last of the beacons only expired a few months back. After sitting vacant 2 years.

I really don’t hold grudges. Even now I’ll send you a wave in game if I see you and I actually did like a post of yours recently. But don’t be on here preaching about leaving plots about when you have no issues leaving your own.

1 Like

awkward-silence-silence

2 Likes

For those of us who have been the victim of these griefers, it’s kind of hard to forget. Especially if you have to move to get away from them. And if you have a huge build, then that is doubly worse.

Again, that was your choice to leave over the dispute instead of “acting like an adult”.

1 Like

Honestly I thought all the beacons were removed by James and yes I advocate for thirty days because that would of cleared up that whole situation. I was not being malicious I just honestly didn’t know that I had any left over in your area.

1 Like

I didn’t read all the above but yeahhhhh there are some real feelings about plots. I’ve had feelings and I left the game over plot disputes with James, no hard feelings tho m8 if you’re reading this. Join the club yall :wink:

My best idea yet in my opinion is for people to reserve 50x50 plots when they first build but they have to play regularly to maintain that reservation. If they want they can disable it to build near friends then re enable.

Also blueprints is just so necessary to be able to move away from annoying neighbors. So many disputes could have been solved by one party moving across a planet or to a new planet altogether.

Free weekend and f2p should only be able to plot on f2p worlds - if f2p happens.

1 Like

:thinking:

once you play longtime you pack up and go plot a big ass plot off land to build your base after realizing not plotting enough gonna mess with ya base plans
and so doing what you did not like when new player
is a boundless thing
like dead city syndrome
you build nice city with hub and people will come claim all the land around your hub
to use our for the future for when the city becomes popular butt it cant cuase the land is allready plotted with people waiting for people to come plot lols
is dificult to solve it
one thing ya can do is move the hub out off the city and have districts etc
same thing with malls the center dies and you will be keep moving outwards making the mall a huge mess
aquatopia once build a fully preowned mall with a book rental system and then nobody was interested
i think especially to build malls and citys there should be a second ower system to plots giving the original builder more power to manage plots and users

2 Likes

I do agree that a “Sub-Plot” system, or plots-within-plots would be useful

The Owner of the big plot would still own the sub-plot, but it could be rented, or loaned.
Even if it is just a “Monkey come pull lever every 7-30 days to let me know you still want plot, or plot items get reclaimed, plot cleared, and available to rent/loan to whoever else comes and pulls the lever” That way the plot never actually goes un-owned, as unrented/loaned sub-plots just belong to the big plot owner… until they are rented again

1 Like