New player looking for a Guild

Hi new player here!

Just bought the game yesterday and I instantly was charmed by the beauty of the game. I have played several hours and understand the basics of gathering resources, and different planets (I’ve researched about exoworlds but not much about different planets’ tier). I was wondering if there’s a guild that accepts new players?

Also I’m in GMT +7 (hope it’s not a turn off)

Hit me up!

13 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forums and the game!
There are a ton of helpful guilds here and I’m sure some will be reaching out to you shortly. If you need any help in the meantime, feel free to dm me : ) have fun

3 Likes
2 Likes

@Coolpants and @DKPuncherello Thank you very much for your reply!
I’ll check the thread as soon as possible!

2 Likes

Twisted Dragon is always looking for new guild members as well! Laid back adult guild. We have new players and experienced alike in our guild! We also help new players out materials and stuff too!

Check us out 🐲 Twisted Dragon Guild Looking for New Members We Welcome All!

2 Likes

EZPZ always welcomes new players :slightly_smiling_face:. Buffs refreshing tomorrow morning so its the perfect time to join up if you’d like

3 Likes

Thank you @DragonTamer and @whitelet I’m currently checking the guild, I’ll be sure to hit you guys up if I’m interested thank you!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Twisted Dragon family! @ch121s

3 Likes

Welcome to the boundless fam @ch121s. Twisted dragon’s are good company!

1 Like

Hey, welcome to Boundless! As you can already see, the community is super friendly and helpful - probably the best in-game community out there :slight_smile:

I’m gonna do the Brown Town pitch too - we have top tier guild buffs every week, daily beginner-friendly meteor hunts with a large, friendly community of hunters, raffles and prizes, forging school… and I’m in the middle of renovating our main town :slight_smile:

If you’re on Discord, you’ll find us here:

If not, we are in Finata. You can find our portals at EZPZ, TNT, Guardian, AluTech… probably other places too :smiley:

You can be in a few guilds. I say try em all :stuck_out_tongue: Even if you don’t, you’ll still meet some awesome people!!

4 Likes

It’s worth noting that you can join as many guilds as you like, setting one as your ‘main’

5 Likes

@all thank you for the welcome!
Yes I just noticed it I’ll be sure to take a tour around the guild and see if there’s a guild that fits me haha

3 Likes

Welcome to the game! It has a great community. So, you’re in good hands pretty much wherever you decide to end up. There are some amazing folks that play.

3 Likes

Welcome to the game. Grandeur always welcomes new players. We are located on Sochaltin I.

3 Likes

HSE is a good guild to join! We welcome you! I can be found on Alder in a base called New Korvus Prime, you can sometimes find me tinkering away like a mad scientist on the next greatest piece of compact superworkshops!!!

2 Likes