New player questions (more)

1. dig out dirt blocks to receive raw earth yams. onece cooked they are perfect for regenerating stamina. I’m lv45 and still use them on a regular basis.
2 Likes

I’m lv50 on two characters and have millions of coin and I still eat mostly yams. Lol. Tbh it’s a broken mechanic

3 Likes

the only reason I can get away with that is I have only one point in zeal and the energy regeneration epic.
I think if I had max energy yams wouldn’t do it.

Thus, yam soup! Lol

1 Like

what is the difference between a Warp and a Portal ?

a ‘warp’ is the darker colored conduit. it s a one and done teleport that costs money to use (like 100c to warp to area on same planet). A portal is the lighter colored conduit. It will remain open so long as it is fueled by oort shards which are made from oort oer which are the primary loot from hunting meteors. meteors fall on T3 and higher level worlds, there are organised group hunts for them.

https://boundless.gamepedia.com/Warping

You can also take tokens from shop stands near portal conduits which will have the location of that portal so you can connect your own portal to it. Some people will set up their own portal hubs and rent out space for public portals to be set up, great way of getting more traffic to your shop or builds :smiley: .