New Portal Network - EU - Chisel Knights Hub

We’re happy to announce Chisel Knights guild started working on new, well designed portal hub. We are going to connect all planets together.

Portal connections are not restricted to shops! Each planet has 2 special portals to qualified shops.

|-- EU MAIN Sochaltin I - Chisel Town: 1550N 1030E
|… |–> Lamblis - The Infernal Domain: -1500N -1100E
|… |–> Refgar - Castrum Meridianum: 1250N 300E
|… |–> Arie - Little Oorton: -1250N 1000E
|… |–> Antar VI - Zwergenschubser: -1600N 0E
|… |-- Eresho - we are looking for a nice spot 5x6
|… |-- Finata - we are looking for a nice spot 5x6
|… |-- Gellis - we are looking for a nice spot 5x6
|… |-- Imoco - we are looking for a nice spot 5x6
|… |-- Xa Frant - we are looking for a nice spot 5x6
|…
|-- US EAST (in the future)
|-- US WEST (in the future)
|-- AUS (in the future)

All hubs will share similar design.

Sochaltin

Arie

Lamblis

18 Likes

Are you looking to set up in a settlement or start a new settlement on each planet? Just curious so I can keep an eye out for when it starts :slight_smile:

We are building our hubs in places that are already populated. Some capital cities or big, well designed settlements.

1 Like

A. What counts as:

B, that bottom picture with the scale model, how did you get that? Is that a free builder tool I can download to map out Plots or something? I would make so many personal blueprints on that thing!

Should get to Cep Merika and put a portal in Cuttletruck Federation…

… For Reasons.

It’s MagikaVoxel and yup it’s free

3 Likes

Awesome, amazing looking hub and that area on Arie couldn’t be a nicer location :smirk:

1 Like

ooh, I missed this build!

I can provide a decent spot at the Imico capital Olympus. It’s an undeveloped plot atm but it’s pretty central.

Get a flashback here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rainbow Hub is back!

3 Likes

When you connect to Biitula, you’re very welcome in Grumpville :wink:

Arie hub has just been finished and it looks great!

12 Likes

Awesome work on this one! :smiley:

2 Likes

big shoutout for the design!

2 Likes

Where are you building on Storis?

Nice design! You piqued my curiosity.
Chisel nights was one of the first settlement on Sochaltin and I never visited you!
Shame on me :confounded: time to fix this!

Do you sell tokens for personal portal?

We do, and you can connect your house, having a shop is not required. You can connect to any any hub basicaly from any EU planet.

1 Like

Hi, I have a mini hub to t5/6 planets on lamblis, wondering if you would be up for putting a 2 block portal in for me? Ps your coordinates for lamblis are wrong, should be e-1100 (unless I am missing something!)

Look for Ann or Senji over in Gellis one of them can hook you up with a good spot. We’re the capital Gellis prime. Looking forward to seeing ya around.

Can’t seem to find any of you guys about, interested in a 1x2 in your lamblis hub if you would be willing to set it up?

1 Like