New Private Planet Variation - Non-MMO Universe Survival

If I could mine oort, I could have my own portals in the official worlds.
I cant handle the mob thing. Too much rush rush oh noes DEAD panic, etc. I want a mobless world to play with, if I had any nonOfficial setting, non-mobs. I want non mobs. No mobs. Just no mobs.

I’ve not rented any planet, and upon further looking at the two kinds of worlds available, I have problems with both, each a problem in different ways. I have access to a friend’s creative, I see no reason to rent my own with the current set of limitations on player controls.

I play Creativerse. I had my own realms in Mc.

And upon further reading in here, if I buy the survival kind, I cant whitelist it? Well that ruins more things for me.

I wish I could rent a survival with no mobs, move all my stuff off the official worlds, and happily build on my own, but what I want currently doesnt exist. Game mechanics are possible (what I want in sovereign is a creative option, what I want in Creative is a sovereign option) 'cept no snow. But I can deal with that snow if I had infinite plots on my private survival world to make a world ceiling to block the snow.

Still reading more, lots to read I havent read yet. My brain figuratively exploding with an overflow of thoughts!

Edit to add: Thx @Gorillastomp I had not read that yet. I’m glad, I dont like beacon compactness.

One-way private survival worlds? Prompt warning of a one-way trip for items. Players can walk out of the private world, but their inventory stays in the private world. Collect those rare gems and blocks from the Official Universe, walk back into the private world.
I could imagine a nickname like Wormhole survival, or item roach traps :wink:
Check in but dont check out.

Edit to add:
I have another idea (and I spent more time thinking about this)… For a Singleplayer Survival world, where there is need for different items not available on one single planet… A singleplayer world, it’s main world where bases are built, players spawn in, has one or a few moons. Moons could be non-buildable planets that rotate around the main world, and will transform over a period of time, or completely switch to a different planet, much like exo’s do in the official, so the player could get all the supplies they could need.

And I could be misunderstanding the OP completely? I apologize if this is the case. I’m overflowing with joy with these new planets and all the varieties of options that could be possible :slight_smile:

1 Like