New set of problems

In that scrrenshot you seems to be outside the reserved plots, maybe if you go inside it will complete the objective.

That is not the first time I had set down a campfire. The campfire is the 3rd also. I have set them in a + sign sort of around the campfire outside in the open and in this little cave. Nothing has worked, I have been in and out of that zone constantly.

give couple mins ill test with a new character

Sure
I have had a couple post and say “Ive never had this problem” so Im assuming its a special case. I tend to break games somehow.

Any luck finding your turnip carrots in the starberry smart stack?

Ill go and check. Takes like 3 minutes for this game to finish its initial start up.

There are always bugs with the tutorials, for whatever reason. It is always different and this seems to fall into the category of this. If you can manage to hold interest despite this minor frustration. You will experience the game in whole. But keep communicating with people, we want to help you out beyond the table dilemma!

Also, what platform are you using? PC or PS4? This is important

Yeah probably not lol

You can find your current location at the top of the Locations tab under Places in the Character Menu.

Example:

Yes edible food stacks apparently?

I can’t really remember but as I recall it wanted me to find a settlement and plot a campfire close to one? Although I can tell you there has been a number of bugs that the devs have worked out. I’m a pre release player. Some arise here and there and they are pretty responsive at correcting these. This is a small team, I would give it a chance. Not many great things great come easily. There is a trader bug for baskets that is not corrected yet I do know of. They are working on it.

A question here, ddi you made your crafting table prior placing the campfire ?

I cant place a table before a fire. But i can make one, and thats what it required of me. Make table, make fire.

This is what it asked me in order :

• Gather 2 trunks and 4 foliages
  • Handcraft a campfire
  • Equip the campfire
  • Place the Campfire
  • Handcraft 10 timbers
  • Handcraft a crafting table

Where does it bug for you in this sequence ?

1 Like

The problem is that I am crafting a table with another table. I need to be doing it through hand craft.

This is a really dumb problem with how even on tables it tells you to craft them. But you are meant to through hand craft.

The answer is my last reply.

Ok so it worked ?

Yes, this changed the problem.

I know it can be frustrating. Speaking from my own exerience, i have about 1700 hours in this game and the first noticeable bug i experienced was yesterday. After reporting it, the devs mentioned it’ll get fixed in a coming patch in a few days. What i mean to say is that the game is well optimized. Don’t give up on it over a little tutorial trouble. Game is nice and so is the community. Wish i was free now, i wouldve tried coming to your location and helping. I am sure others will, though!