New set of problems

I made a new character after getting this same table glitch where it wont let me progress.

Then the new character reset to the default colors and horns…even though I didnt set him that way.

Made a new character again, table glitch and that I dont get those turnip carrots, they do not go into my inventory. I see now why I was having so much trouble finding food. Because it wouldnt go into my inventory but it would get collected.

Does this game just have a lot of glitches and bugs only for me?? What is HAPPENING?

I WAS just enjoying the forums and the game, then worse and worse problems happen.

I’m not a developer or anything, but I don’t mind coming to you to try and help you figure this dilemma out. I’ve been playing for several months now and I have yet to experience a single “glitch” or “bug.”

Any problems I have encountered were simply lack of understanding or knowledge on my part that I eventually worked my way thru.

Have you checked all your inventory slots, some items group up in smart stacks but it’s only the first one in the smart stack that shows in the GUI … have you looked at the slots with the group of dots/squaresnext to them?

1 Like
  1. How do I tell you my location
  2. I have a screen shot with me and 3 tables. Last time I made 8 and nothing happened. This has happened twice now

If the item groups or not, why would it continue to tell me to make a table after I have.

Getting really ready to uninstall this and just call it a terrible game. This is Insane. Even on sale it wasnt worth this much trouble.

I was just referring to the point you made about food wouldn’t go into your inventory but it would get collected

Is your inventory full and are crafted items in table storage? When you craft items go into the table, not inventory.

Can you more specifically describe your problems? I don’t fully understand you. What do earthyams have to do with table crafting?

2 Likes

yea the bugs can be overwelming at times to the point i made this “meme” a few weeks back when i was bored

1 Like

Also, are you confusing your inventory with your equipped items? Maybe the items are in your inventory but are not equipped

Not full. I have screen shots. How do I post them?

NO. I am not.

there is an icon on top of the message board saying upload when you hover it. (When typing a reply)

your food is smart stacked with your starberry. If you ar eon PC just right click on it to see its inventory

Youre telling me all food gets turned into strawberries?

No it just stack it together just right-click on it and you will see

Well if that is true. Then how about those 3 god forsaken tables? How have I not crafted a table. I crafted all of those after the mission popped up.

i do not remember how are the rank in the tutorial
but you still have to place a campfire it says

Top left are your current objective.

There is a campfire across from all of these tables. WHat.