New Shop: The Foundry @ Holy Mountain - Berlyn

Hello, friends!

We’re all waiting for 1.0, but let’s not forget that it’s months away, and we’ve still got time to finish our builds, explore, and learn the game. I’ve opened my first shop, The Foundry, accessible via The Portal Seekers main Vulpto hub. Come browse my wares, from processed metals, crafting machines, titanium furances, and advanced power coils to compact coal and gems, and more!

The purpose of my shop is twofold: 1). provide gem/metal building and machine materials only, so that I can try and keep most things in stock (there’s nothing worse than finding a great store, only to see that 90% of it is out-of-stock); 2). continue business as usual despite the impending world wipe (I love this game, and won’t stop just because we’ll have to start fresh soon).

Even though The Foundry is now open, expect to see some upgrades or changes in the future. Currently, you can donate Oort near the Coal and Gem portal, but after I get a little income, I will start competitively buying as well, though only a select few raw ingredients like rough gems, ore, and coal. Also, I will most likely expand the space within the shop (it feels a little snug), and will include selling alloys in the future (there’s a specific reason I’m not selling them at the moment). More compact, refined, and decorative gems will be for sale in the weeks to come as well.

Visit us soon via the Portal Seekers main Vulpto hub. The Foundry: No food. No gear. Your one-stop-shop for metals, machines, coal and gems!

13 Likes

Good luck with the shop. :sunglasses:

The Foundry is now buying coal and select ores at some of the highest rates out there!

Gold Ore @ 28/ea.
Silver Ore @ 36/ea.
Titanium Ore @ 99/ea.

Soft Coal @ 6/ea.
Medium Coal @ 15/ea.
Hard Coal @ 47/ea.

Come sell your coal and ore at The Foundry, and thanks for the early patronage, fellow Oortians!

You should post a screenshots of the building! I’m really intrigued by the name and I’m hoping it is similar to what I am imagining! I’m stuck at work and can’t come check it out myself :frowning:

1 Like

Unfortunately, I’m not the best builder, and the shop is under construction. I’ve spent my time in Boundless early access trying to explore and learn the game (including building), and setting up plans for 1.0. My true vision for The Foundry will be realized fully after the wipe, albeit slowly, I’m sure, as I don’t power-level in games, and my time is quite limited. If you still want a picture, I can post one, but again, there’s nothing overly impressive or unique about the shop or ground level base.

2 Likes

Oh don’t be so humble, flaunt your hard work!

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t decide on a name and concept until most of my base was already built, and I haven’t had time/interest with the impending wipe to redoing it. I’ve learned a little chiseling since then, and have plans for a future Foundry, so that’s where I’m coming from :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Foundry has all of your metal and machine needs! Copper Bars @ 6c ea.; Iron Bars @ 8c ea.; Machined Copper @ 60c ea.; Machined Iron @ 65 ea.; plus come see our prices for silver, gold, and titanium products as well! We just got in a few Advanced Extractor Power Coils, Compact Sapphire, and Refined Sapphire in our Gem and Coal shop.

I’ve restocked or increased stock of many metals, as well as titanium furnaces. We’ll be expanding a bit to add alloys, Cogs and Nails soon too!

Stop by The Foundry for a taste of the refined. :smiley:

Our portal is in the Portal Seekers main Vulpto hub.

3 Likes

The Foundry is now buying gem ore! See our request baskets at the front of the store for some of the highest buying values around:

Rough Amethyst Ore: 357c
Rough Emerald Ore: 295c
Rough Ruby Ore: 310c
Rough Sapphire Ore: 370c
Rough Topaz Ore: 312c

We’re also buying silver ore, titanium ore, medium coal, and hard coal.

So stop by The Foundry - via the main Vulpto Portal Seekers hub - for all of your machine and metal needs!

Continuing the discussion from New Shop: The Foundry @ Holy Mountain - Berlyn:

While you are up at the Foundry…be sure to look for “The Great Tree” of The Krasnians …you can see it from there…better yet…hop down and come see our area… Trust me youll see it if you look…though youll have quite a hike to get there :wink:

The Foundry still open for business up to the wipe and 1.0. Come get your metal and machine needs. We’re selling alloy now, as well as nails and cogs to round out the machine theme. Ruby advanced power coils to be restocked soon!

And don’t forget we’re buying rough gem ore at the best prices left in the universe (see the post above). We also buy silver ore, titanium ore, coal and hard coal.

Come check out The Foundry on Berlyn. You can find us through the Portal Seekers main Vulpto hub, or message me in Discord. If I’m around, I’ll come find you and bring you to the hub and store. Cheers!

1 Like

The Foundry is still buying gems:

We’re buying gold and silver ore too! 36c for silver; 28c for gold! And we’re buying lots of medium coal @ 15c each.

Ruby compactor advanced power coils are restocked, and of course we have metals and machines in stock.

Come by The Foundry for a taste of the refined. :smiley:

The Foundry is still buying rough ore and gems!

Rough Amethyst Ore: 357c
Silver Ore: 36c
Gold Ore: 28c
Copper Ore: 5c
Iron Ore: 6c

And we’re buying lots of medium coal @ 15c each!

Find us through the Portal Seekers main Vulpto portal hub (or message me, Venuil/Framela, in Discord and I’ll find you and bring you to the shop). The Foundry, for all your refined needs.

The Foundry is almost done buying for the time being. We’re no longer buying ores at the moment, but are still buying most gems at TOP prices:

Rough Amethyst Ore: Buying 110 @ 357c
Rough Emerald Ore: Buying 40 @ 295c
Rough Sapphire Ore: Buying 88 @ 370c
Rough Topaz Ore: Buying 120 @ 312c

See you at The Foundry, where all your machine and metal dreams come true.