New shop up =)

Hello everyone! I have been on a bit of a break,also became ill with the corona virus. My family and I are all doing great now, and i have gotten this jolt of energy to start playing again. i own the mt olympus shop at dk mall. i was planning on moving everything to one location but changed my mind. My marble shop will stay at dk mall and be only that. my new shop will consist of everything else that i can possibly craft or forge! Located on pheminorum, with portals through tnt, PS Bitula, and more. i am posting a bit of an ad for my marble and my new shop that has a ton of shop stands that i will be filling with stuff week by week =), sorry for the long post i hope you all are well and take care, here are some screen shots!

14 Likes

So glad you and your family recovered well, and I’ll be by to see the new store soon, absolutely love your DK Mall one! :smiley: (Actually just picked up some marble there for a new alt within the last hour)

2 Likes

Nice I bought black marble from there many times. :+1: welcome back.

1 Like

Glad you and your family are ok. You’re shop looks great. If you want a spot at showroom just pm me :slight_smile:

1 Like

glad to hear you’re all OK and welcome back :slight_smile:

1 Like

welcome back zeus :slight_smile:
glad to see you well up and back again.

1 Like

Yes! I’ve been wanting a spot there thanks for reminding me:)

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind words :heart: I just literally played boundless for 8 hours just now and have no idea how time went by so quick :joy: I can say I missed this game!

2 Likes

Glad to hear you are fine!

I love your marble shop I always buy there when I miss calculate my supply for a build :laughing:

1 Like

Welcome back brother, happy to hear all is well :smiley:

1 Like