New Spot, Who Dis? | Boundless

Now that I’m getting cozy in my new home and building my workshop, it is time to add a new Boundless series. Workshop Wars coming to a PixelatedTwix near you! Let me see your creative shop builds or your guild’s! Perhaps you want to show off that storage area you’ve been working so hard to perfect? Send me your coordinates, planet and portal location if available!

14 Likes

Feel free to check out my place. I live on Finata. Coordinates are 1598N, -201E. I have a portal at the Brown Town hub labeled Dax, it is the last one on the left under the walkway. It is a WIP but I think you will enjoy it.

2 Likes

Awesome! thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You’re welcome to check out my WiP workshop/storage tree. Portal directions: TNT Raxxa -> Serenity Lodge (WNW) -> Unlabeled wood framed portal ~10 blocks S.

A grapple is required to get up out of the lobby. Workshops are on the first level above the lobby, color storage branches are above that. When looking up the trunk in the lobby, aim for places with no bark.

Sorry the tree doesn’t have leaves yet :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You can check out my growing workshop space. Don’t know the coordinates, but if you take the Lasaina TNT portal to Lasaina, head straight through Econo’s portal. Go down into the basement to see how all the machines are connected to just one large generator stack.

1 Like

You can see my workshop on the future, portal accessible from my shop Rustys Everything and Nothing in the future mall

1 Like

I love watching your videos. Maybe one day I’ll have built something decent enough to look at. I hope anyways.

If you ever just want to pop over, I am working on my best build so far lol. My beautiful home with designer furniture, with an underground workshop that is still under construction. Definitely not video material, but still neat to just look at

I hope to one day be as half a decent builder as alot of these Oortian’s on here. When you go thru the TNT Lutrion Portal, you will be at my place. My build in progress is thru the portal that says Phyre’s Haven.

1 Like

I’m still building so…another year.

3 Likes

Pix… if I build an awesome workshop at the end of the void will you finally come by? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: puts pixie on the spot

2 Likes

If you check Dax’s space out from Brown Town, make sure when you’ve gone through her personal portal that you check out the portal on her side named “workshop”

I was speechless when I saw her workshop!

2 Likes

I’ll definitely come see what’s going on!

1 Like

Oooo! Thanks for the tip!

IDK Em, I’ll just be another notch on your death tally. LOL! I’m going to stop by…you just won’t know when. LOL!

1 Like

Thanks!! You guys have given me a lot to start on!

I’ll be there!