✅ NEW Surface Bumper Mk II - 100% Safe + No Permissions Needed

Yo!

Thanks for the love and feedback on my Surface Bumper video, it means a lot! :smile:

There were quite a few comments about adding a coil breaker to the bumper, which I didn’t include in the video as I wasn’t able to make a design that was safe enough to not damage/kill you if you ran into it too fast or accidentally jumped/clipped the edge when you were inside the water stream, resulting in your head hitting the beam :skull_and_crossbones:

BUT

I have now created, after a fair bit of tinkering, a 100% safe Surface Bumper with a Coil Breaker (Surface Bumper Mk II) which can be used by everyone, no permissions needed (although you could lock the trapdoor and just allow specific people).

As always, if you wanna support the channel and not miss out of future videos, subscribing is the way to do that <3 https://www.youtube.com/ovisgaming?sub_confirmation=1

20 Likes

Wonderful work as always - we really do have the most clever community here, you all are always amazing me! :smiley:

1 Like

I know I’m going to be incorporating these into my main build soon :slightly_smiling_face: thanks for this :+1:

1 Like

So the owners have to visit and repair the coil frequently if they dont want it to end up stuck ?

1 Like

@bucfanpaka - Thanks paka, much support you have given :smile:

@GreyArt247 - Perfect! Lemme know when its in place, I wanna use it :ok_hand:

@ailes123 - Nope, the maintenance can be done by anybody with a spanner :smile: After the coil has broken 16 blocks, it will need repairing, which anybody can do to a machine :ok_hand:

3 Likes

:wink:

I’ll probably put this to use in my place on McRib

1 Like

Hahah thank you :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’ve you try to convince us that this is totally save you should not have the death debuff. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m apart of the Reaper guild… its a requirement. You can trust me :smirk:

2 Likes

Ahh he strikes again :clap: :clap:

I’ll definitely be using this in my caves under my place :smiley:

2 Likes

I tried this and it works great. Awesome good job :smiley:

1 Like

@Trickyy90 - I’ll thank you on this post as well :smile: Yeh do it! And let me know so I can check it out :wink:

@Dunedragon - Awesome! Cheers mate :ok_hand:

1 Like