(new test update) Changing Guilds and leaving

1. When trying to make other guilds and factions my primeary it wont let me do it.
    1. Also still cant leave guilds from the Tab menu guilds event tho I also leaft all factions from that guild. Still need to go to a guild controle or make one to leave.

Could you change the title of your forum topic to better reflect the issue you’re having so that others can see at a glance (something like 'Unable to make another guild a Primary Guild)? Thanks.

As for the issue, can you go into a bit more detail?

Edit: Just to double check, did you restart Steam to get the latest version?

Sure I am also uploading a video to show some but it takes some time

i am getting the same issue for leaving guild. Either from the Guild Control itself or the Guild Tab in the Character menu

if you can’t do it from the guild control it is because you maybe are in a faction but if you are the only member in that faction you cant leave -.-’’ you have to pass on the leader premissions before you are able to leave which sucks atm :slight_smile:

@Dulki, thanks for the video example. I’ve added this to the bug database.

@Gorillastomp, do you know if breaking the Guild Control and placing it down again would allow you to leave the guild as shown in Dulki’s video?

Just tested and it doesn’t work. It seems you have to leave every factions first before you can leave the guild.

1 Like

Maybe because you hold the highest rank in the guild?

Imagine…

You are a guild leader and you also happen to be bi-pola. One night after a hunt, you get mad because the hunt leader runs too fast and as a result only T1 meteorites fall… if any fall at all… so you get mad and decide to rage quit the guild you started.

I’m thinking the devs gave you an opportunity to check yo self before you make a bad choice.