New tier 3 permanent world

looking to get a new tier 3 permanent world added to this game something for us to explore maybe even get red gleam. would be something new while we wait for some real development on this game. they can even blow up a high tier planet in exchange for some new tier 3 planets

• new tier 3 planets
  • vote on planet to get rid of in exchange for new one
  • do not care either way
  • do not want new planets
0 voters

I would like new t6 or even perm. t7 planet. :smile: Low tier planets will be added automatically if there is an online surge in the game. (example: Trung, Dzassak)

I would honestly like permanent planets that don’t regen very fast so there is a potential to cause it to implode.

I would like to trade in Beckon for a new T3.

3 Likes

As long as Houchus Stays put in your trade lol

2 Likes

Any planet with mustard colored grass can go.

this.

Beckon terrain has no business being a t1 planet.

2 Likes

why should we get rid of 1 planet??? it would be very unfair for players with their base at that location

2 Likes

New things are very far away and new planets equal additional costs for monumental. So even exchange would be planet for a planet. Besides it’s just a game. And some of these planets kind of suck. So would be nice to roll a new one or two. And if only a few people built there homes on a planet it doesn’t really justify the cost to keep it. That’s just my opinion please don’t take it as fact.

i think they should get rid of all homeworlds, and only allow sovereigns or wipe it all, and leave 5 planets for everyone

The devs would sure draw a lot of hate onto them if they stated something like that, in and out of boundless. Especially since people pay for the service of gleamclub to safe their buildings, it would become surely quick a law suit. You pay for a service, service needs to be provided. Otherwise its breach of contract and one might could even go to court with that. Im sure getting rid of a planet has more consequences than you might think at first.

They would need to bring good reasoning why they delete that specific planet. Most likely would need to delete a few so it makes even sense. But whats the point to make a new one then? Would look like they just want to mess with people.

1 Like

well I dont mind them keeping beckon
What irks me is that its a starter planet.

So people start there and uninstall 5 mins later…

4 Likes

This I agree with. Beckon should be removed as a starter planet. The colors are depressing and getting anywhere as a new player is frustrating.
When I created my 2nd character, they landed on Beckon. It was my first time on the planet and I couldn’t find anything I liked about it.

1 Like

This game is supposed to have a â– â– â– â–  ton of permanent worlds and it might still happen down the road but also planets are going to be removed once in awhile so dnt be surprised if the world you live on by yourself gets deleted. :man_shrugging: but yes 1 more planet :earth_asia: at least would be nice @tiggs @monty1 little help?

I hope a tutorial starting world (worlds) will be introduced as part of redoing NPE - that way all public worlds would only be visited by players who go through some hours of playing and getting to know the game, before they enter the actual live MMO - no newbie beacons popping up all over the place all the time.

3 Likes

Agree. There needs to be a tutorial world that all new characters start on and need to stay there for the duration of the expanded(?) tutorial.

I would also suggest a small settlement structure that lists all 50 permanent planets, with examples of the color of rock, soil, wood, and leaves there. Then the player would have the choice to open a warp to the planet of their choice.

There should be an option where veteran level 50+ players should be able to visit the planet to welcome the new players and answer questions.

2 Likes

I like the two suggestions on world colour info and mentoring option for veterans. :sunglasses:

2 Likes