TNT Houchus I “Evilution X” Portal

Rules:

• Track hunt leader and stick together
  • Please have correct skill page & wait to be revived
  • No dropping trash around group
  • Bombs are only allowed for trees, but it’s extremely rare that we need them
  • HAVE FUN!
4 Likes

Yes! Enjoy! Glad to see this T6 hunt. Wish I could be there! The woes of having to work… /grumble.

Friday July 15, 2022 at 9pm CST

Was a good surprise T6 Hunt that ended after 2 hours and Boundless Citizen “Timmadi” winning the 100 Rough Oortstone prize!

Saturday July 16, 2022 at 2pm CST

Was a good T6 Hunt that ended after 2 hours and Boundless Citizen “gaypirate” winning the 100 Rough Oortstone prize!

2 Likes

Sunday July 17, 2022 at 2pm CST

Was a good T6 Hunt that ended after 2 hours and Boundless Citizen “” winning the 100 Rough Oortstone prize!

Saturday July 23, 2022 at 2pm CST

Was a good T6 Hunt that ended after 2 hours and Boundless Citizen “EmeraldIsle” winning the 100 Rough Oortstone prize!

Sunday July 24, 2022 at 2pm CST

Was a good T6 Hunt that ended after 2 hours and Boundless Citizen “Ino” winning the 100 Rough Oortstone prize!

2 Likes

Thanks for the fun hunt, and the prize! :slight_smile:

Also, seeing as my name got dropped here, let me just totally steal this moment to say that my name is procounced “Ee-no” and not “eye-no” like @Ovis did in one of his recent videos. I freaked out so hard lol.

Looking forward to next weekends hunt :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahah my bad, well at least eye-no now :joy:

3 Likes

Saturday July 30, 2022 at 3pm CST

Was a good T6 Hunt that ended after 2 hours and Boundless Citizen “” winning the 100 Rough Oortstone prize!

Sunday July 31, 2022 at 2pm CST

Saturday August 6, 2022 at 3pm CST

Was a good T6 Hunt that ended after 2 hours and Boundless Citizen “Ixion” winning the 100 Rough Oortstone prize!

Sunday August 7, 2022 at 2pm CST