New To Boundless- Episode Series (Videos) & Saying Hi!

Definitely a shout out coming for @Apocalypse8519 amazing job…during my travels I will say in advance if I miss a name my apologies in advance. :wink:

CHEERS!

1 Like

@sHaKeNbAkE: good work with the videos. hope you (and B<) get a lot of attention with them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol at least @Apocalypse8519 will get a shoutout :stuck_out_tongue:

Gettin a kick out of your videos btw.

1 Like

lol…thank you!

I know an awesome buidl but idk if im allowed to give cords plus i just found it lol. It is an amazing buidl i need to ask the maker

Sounds great if they approve would love to see it and maybe do a video on it.

Not sure if there other zoos in the game yet but just opened up a petting zoo (video up soon). Please be advised I am hiring zookeepers, wranglers, and poop scoopers. As this is a petting zoo please bring 25 cents for feed and don’t leave any doors open…cheers!

1 Like

I have experience wrangling these goat fellas. You need my CV? :slight_smile:

lol…no CV’s required but there will be an assessment of your wrangling skills. :wink:

great video again. I kinda like the background music a lot :slight_smile:
sound of exploring I’d call this, bit mystic.
Just the last song was bit out of the line :smiley: and bit too loud. (that okay if i critize? o.o)
But definetly like the style of your videos! I’ll track them on.

1 Like

Thank you…yeah I try to add to the ambiance a little with music especially in a game like this sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Appreciate the feedback!

Hey guys this is the last video I’m going to post here as I don’t want to be come a FORUM WH*#E. I will be making many more episodes as there is so much to showcase with this game. If you are interested in seeing future vids then obviously subbing is the easiest way or/and just checking out the playlist I have for Boundless.

Episode #5 we check out fully operational ZOO, progression of some homes in the area, and of course some well deserved shout outs.

Really have appreciated the support and feedback and look forward to meeting more people and enjoying new experiences in Boundless. Cheers!

2 Likes

Another great video!

No need to be so violent getting them in there though…

No animals were harmed in the capturing process :slight_smile:

3 Likes

lol…love it!

aaww look at his face, so cute! :purple_heart: :doug:

I would love to help u take care of the little guys! :smiley:

Well hello everyone great to be back in the world/s of Boundless…some great updates!! So impressed had to fire up OBS and get to work. Loving the update/s especially the latest one. Great job keep it up!

6 Likes

Okay guys discovering more stuff and began construction on my first place CHEDDAR CITY!! Loving the new content looking forward to more. Cheers!

7 Likes

Hey I must say that I discover this game long time ago because of you…thank you!

5 Likes