New to boundless hey everyone

Hello been playing boundless for a week now first character is level 50 base almost done working on shop and also my skill page for farm I live on stories be shore to stop by will be on at 11am est time again thx for all the love and support from everyone who showed it do also checkout my stream on twitch be sure to follow thanks

39 Likes

Hey welcome! We already met, lovely to see you a part of the forum community :grinning: :blush: :heart:

7 Likes

A week, Lvl 50…
Wow, that’s hardcore :slight_smile:
I’ll think you get some help to reach this?
You want some “beginner” presents?
Forged Tools, food or brews?

5 Likes

I took at least a month to get my 1st 50+, so KUDOS to you.
But, I didn’t even know about teaching pies, till level 20 something. I think Jivita’s videos turned the game around for me. Then, the forums revealed the way of things of course.

I made my 1st half million coin trading between stands, but wasted sooo much time, and ended up feeling bad for doing it. Chased beans for a long time as well, lol.

My 2nd and 3rd I used the Future XP “Enhancement”. So MUCH quicker. Sad to see that gone.

3 Likes

Thats great :+1::+1::+1:
Welcome to the boundless Family :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Good to hear that you already meet good Guys and you got helped.

If you get Not Further or have question s shout them Out or try @SWProzee1 or @Turrican2006 latest vids on YouTube for Help too

Greetings Turrican2006

4 Likes

Hello and welcome! Hope to see you around. We have such a wonderful and talented community here. If you ever need anything, don’t hesitate to ask. Someone is always willing to give a helping hand. Hope you love and enjoy the game as much as we do.

5 Likes

Lol sure thanks and yes they took me to places I shouldn’t have been but that’s the fastest way to level up

1 Like

Thx see you around

1 Like

I didn’t even use the teaching pies just did hunts and mined lol

3 Likes

Hi @iamfreckles215 Welcome a board enjoy boundless and have fun :smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to boundless!! :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome to the fourms, been enjoying the streams!

2 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::tada: welcome :tada::tada::tada::tada:
To
Boundless

Lol one week… you have been busy :grin:

2 Likes

Welcome!

10c

2 Likes

Welcome to Boundless! Glad to see another player. Where are you located? I’d love to drop by and see your place, and drop off some supplies.

2 Likes

Aww thx you hope to see you around the stream

1 Like

Welcome @iamfreckles215 to Boundless!

2 Likes

Welcome :v:

2 Likes

Hey I’ll be on soon I’m on storis

2 Likes

Sorry, just now seeing this post. I’ve been down with Bronchitis for a while. :pleading_face: