New tool shop total tools

Now that I have managed to gather some resources and remember how to forge I’ve opened a small shop selling tools - mainly t6/t7 hammers, focusing on speed.

Shop is still being finished but can be reached via the arie hub

Just outside I also have a shop selling other goods including ores, bars and gems.

Happy to add items if requested and alternative tools etc

8 Likes

Any chance you do bulk order deals and custom orders for other forged tools? :slight_smile:

I am going to have to come visit this shop - just because one of the shops I go to in real life is called Total Tools :slight_smile:

3 Likes

T6/T7 speed hammers are always in need, i think its perfect choice for only 1 assortment :smiley:

but i think there are many to pick durability over speed :smiley:

Don’t mind making dura hammers if there’s demand. As I have limited time in game I prefer to mine as quickly as possible.

Process is the same really so easy to mix it up a bit

I’m trying to avoid commiting to larger custom orders mainly to avoid burnout. I did previously end up spending 80% of my time just stocking my forge shop and making orders.

2 Likes

Shops been restocked , including shovels durability hammers and lower tier tools.

Prices reduced slightly on some hammers

1 Like

Sales are really slow on tools.

Was wondering if this a pricing issue (8250 for a t6 85 speed), or if there’s a lower demand due to more people being self sufficient in forging.

If there’s not much demand I can scale down my forging

In my experience, sales are slow…and then all of a sudden your whole shop is attacked by player locusts. :woman_shrugging:

The playerbase has dropped recently I think that’ll be a factor.

As for pricing doesn’t seem an issue seems reasonable for T6. I’ve seen them 8 to 10k. Price them what you feels best.

I’m sure it’ll pick up. It seems to come in waves when people buy.

1 Like

sales appear to have slowed in other areas of the economy too (to echo what others are saying). I’m guessing we have a dip in active players which we notice more due to the smaller community… Lots of big releases coming out the past few weeks like the New Zelda game, and other big games recently (that is the one that I got pulled out of lots of games I was playing due to).

1 Like

@ghandymarshall

price are reasonable, dont worry, restock your stands when needed and spend your time at exploring, building, looking for inspirations :smiley: miners still be mining and emptying your stands over time :smiley:
dont let the urge of forging more to burn you out :smiley:

2 Likes

the steam players are playing less
Boundless - Steam Charts

Seems so, we are avg about half of what we were a couple months ago