New trading outpost in the works

A new build is in the works for a trading outpost. I am looking for suggestions from players on both sides of trading that would make the process more fun or appealing. Quality of life aspects are also welcome. The concept would be a place for free lancers or mercenaries in a sense to trade / store their goods in vaults and have trade agents to help them move their products. Even a wage system that can be earned.

Fair prices and good stock… soo many ghost town shops out there.

1 Like

Like a broker?

That would be a cool idea. Have people give you stuff which you turn around and sell and keep a cut of the sold goods :thinking: a percentage base reward for the broker would be easier to track per client. But not everyone would be trust worthy how would you include dependable brokers to your build?

1 Like

Yes something similar to this it’s a great concept that doesn’t exist yet. The only way to make it a trustworthy situation would be some form of colateral and then obviously earning trust. As of now it’s only me and my close friend that will be running the operation most other people will be clients that use our vaults and banks and make money on all of their overstocked goods they don’t plan to use. I will need to really put some serious thought into the concept. The build is coming along nicely.

1 Like

Our shop will have no issue with stock if the broker system works properly. The prices will be always negotiated because it is more a black market than a store.

1 Like

The concept will be that it is pooled goods being sold rather than individual shops. And the dividends of sales will be transferred to all involved party’s

I will need a decent amount of involved people to make it a reality