NEW VIDEO - How to Set Up a Shop + Start Selling (2 Minute Tips)

Hey guys, hope your haveing a great day and a greater time playing Boundless!

I have started a new series of videos on my YouTube channel which I am calling “2 Minute Tips”, as you can guess they are short + fast paced videos where I focus on one aspect of the game to the best of my ability in 2 minutes!

My first video goes over how to set up a shop and start selling! Hope you enjoy:

17 Likes

Great video. Short, sweet and to the point.

3 Likes

Thanks mate, exactly what I was going for :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the video thank you

2 Likes

I really like your videos about boundless

1 Like

Thanks John, I really enjoyed the comment :smiley:

2 Likes

Cheers Warlord ! :smiley:

1 Like

0:26 :ok_hand::ok_hand: That was seamless!

1 Like

Hahah thanks man, I coudln’t quite match the colour of the sky but I think it was smooth enough :joy:

1 Like

it came out real nice, had to re-watch that bit multiple times XD

1 Like

Well I appreciate it bro!

Love you ovis <3 my comment is child friendly! Excellent video yet again. Pretty sure you showed me the grapple jump tip. Lets me get around so much faster but boy was it difficult to get the hang of on a ps4 controller lol

1 Like

Love you too Pofs! :grin: Thank you very much! Yeh I made a video about it last month, its so so useful when you get the hang of it, you can keep your moment going when getting up 2-3 block ledges easy. Oh thats a good point, well done for mastering it with a controller!

1 Like

I got you 3 of those hammers on hold till i see you next still friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet video. Never set up a shop myself before. Never even sold anything lol. Where are you based at Ovis? Do you play often? Cuz I would like to come by and friend request ya. You’re one of the community’s heroes!

1 Like

Step1: ask for a 1x1 plot in the city you live in to try and just have fun with it.
Step 2: city turns out to become the largest in the game
Step 3: they change the portalhub layout and it’s right at your shops doorstep
Step 4: profit of a fool (me, not "off of a fool :open_mouth: ) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Awesome, we’ll have to meet up when we’re both next online, time to sleep in the UK!

Thanks dude! Real life, England, therefore I’ve chosen an EU planet, Arie - I play very often lol. Yeh sounds good Cobb, we’ll arrange a meet up on here soon :slight_smile: :+1: aw thanks! “It’s just who I am…”<-- imagine me saying that in a deep voice with a cape and in a power pose :smile:

Wow you are very lucky indeed! Is your shop on Finata? And it is a Bakery? Because if not there’s a 1x1 bakery plottes there near the portals that I’m quite jealous of :joy:

1 Like

See you immediatly know who I am :stuck_out_tongue: thatś what I mean ! XD
Edit: oh I just saw you featured my shop at the beginning! Haha nice!

1 Like