New wonderstruck website/slash forum {[{vote poll included)})

so i suggest that wonderstruck opens an new official website our forum type off thing
off there own
-where we can post our builds (build off the week showcases with voting)

-advertise our shops
-post videos
-link awesome peoples programs and sites like stretch and simoyd and will
-keep track off our builds and in meantime people can see you log off your progression find info
-have empire section for people in empires
-announce competitions
-find friends
-recruit people

Im tired off doing all this stuff myself via discord’s and forum
also this website is only about stuff in the virtual world off the game NOT FOR DISCUSSING GAME AND SUGGESTIONS
a good old fashion website with pictures to see newz to read
dev’s can pop in some fun ingame newz
even sell some stuff
in also be a nice platform to showcase the upcoming blueprint system and for people to find these blueprints
that as i understand gonna be build in the sanctum yay

another good point it be a place where people can go to see the game and the players
for me this game is completely released and fun and i urgently need a place to post about it and talk about it as a finished game

to help the dev’s and discuss stuff ask for support talk about testing we got this place

so please dev’s invest in a little website
you could even do some oldscool magic and use this forum as the server for the pictures off this website dunno if possible ask @willcrutchley @Simoyd lol

ow people please add ideas for this website please

• yes
  • no
  • i would use it instead off forum
  • i prefer forum
  • i prefer discord
  • i would use it instead off discord
  • i use them all
  • i choose this cause im special

0 voters

if the dev’s not interested
feel free to steal my idea and slap some add’s on it to make cash
i def be first one to use it :smile:
i love making this big posts and reports about stuff but its no fun if people only see it if they log in daily kinda waste off time then

If the website contains this word, Then I insist the website be made by the now defunct Geocities with the Geocities style of web design.

Disclaimer, Clicking the above link may result in headace, sore eyes, loss of vision, color blindness or loss of sanity.

I am pretty sure discord and the forums is a lot better suited for this as it is a lot more interactive then most websites are.

It’s true!!!

It also really made me want a hot dog. But I has no hot dogs. :scream:

2 Likes

While I do think a better recruitment section might be of use, I think a website is perhaps not the answer. For example, why not have a guild and city recruitment section on this forum and try that first?

Thanks for giving me a box to check to make me feel special though. :blush:

1 Like

Lol kinda made me want to vomit :nauseated_face:

I would have preferred wanting a :hotdog:

2 Likes

Slash forum?
I’m a harry/Draco fan myself

3 Likes

A Slash forum for guitarist lovers!

1 Like

It would be cool to have additional community tools to help people interact.

That being said, I’d rather this kind of thing was in-game, so craft a ‘notice-board’ and you have access to some form of build-of-the-week voting.

Otherwise they could just add extra categories to the forum for each thing.

Came here curious about what kind of slash fiction is possible in Boundless. Was disappointed.

2 Likes

I’m all for this idea, kinda what BUN is but it is a bit weird to use discord as the platform when it’s primary purpose is intended for communication, i think people get confused when they first enter lol

:thinking:
But this is a website…
You can do all that stuff here…
Its just missing an empire section but everything else is possible already

1 Like