New Year’s Exos

What’s happening! I’m back and was hoping to find a Smart Stack full of exos but it appears they haven’t been around in a minute!

Can the powers that be throw some into the planetary generator?

Alternatively, how much do I have to pay to bribe you guys to spawn a few. Lemme know @james!

4 Likes

Would be happy to contribute to a bribe!

2 Likes

or a sacrifice? any volunteers?

3 Likes

The UK is in lockdown!

Nobody in the office to smash the exo release button a few times :expressionless:

Someone get a hazmat suit on and sneak back in :biohazard: :mask:

2 Likes

giphy (2)

Just imagine… developers be like the things I do for these peoples lol

4 Likes

I mean, I have to assume they can remote in. Though it would be funny if they literally had a physical button.

1 Like

I believe this is how exos are generated manually…

JauntySereneBovine-small

3 Likes

The last exo just expired 11 days ago. That’s not that long ago. And there was 3 of them :scream:

1 Like

Well i haven’t been around since 2019, so I think I missed a few!

1 Like

Just a couple…

1 Like

We need one of those fancy color-changing experimental ones like the awesome one that popped up in October

8 Likes

For me, that is far too long.

Especially with this description from their launch.

I think the maximum time should be 7 days without an exo.

Also, 5 days is too long to keep them up. I think everyone is aware that after a day most of the exo exclusive resources are gone already (except the really difficult to get ones). So to leave it there for another 4 days is a bit of a waste.

Get it down after 3 days and get another one up there!

2 Likes

I mean we’ve gone over a month+, Sooo less than two weeks is really nothing. Especially when we don’t see 3 at the same time very often. And they should be able to have holidays too and not answer to our every whim :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll only accept a white theme exo.

1 Like

:comet:

15 Likes

That looks like cheese puffs :joy:

tenor

2 Likes

Naah more like a good flaming basketball shot.

1 Like

tenor (1)

Almost there. We got color changing, now we just need blink, umbris, and rift then it’s a paaaarrty

1 Like

Surprise sneak peak of an Oort exo…

1 Like