people come and go buugi sees all :smiley:
ow and we obtained more land at the hub i heard one off our leaders
talking park

reporting for aquatopian farmlands maryx

all farmy there
still room for more farms

reporting for aquatopian empire and planet aquarius

slow and steady as usual
planet aquarius still not showing on our radar’s but we still belief strong in the ancient tales

reporting for guildsanctum kada

still room left for some cool guilds to join the maintemple
hope to do a nice rework off the outside roads in futur
and add more historic boundless things
still need cool idea for the innersanctum
ow and we need rebuild a room
some hooligan claimed one and let it regen lol

1 Like

The main future project at Paka’s Place is Vault 40 - Boundless needs a Fallout Vault! :wink:

Other than that, I’m a very benevolent dictator to the people I’ve invited, my overall law is this: relax and have fun. I want my settlement to be a refuge from all stress, a chill place where no worries invade (though the occasional Spitters and Hoppers do). :grin: I’ll continue building in my over-the-top frilly style, and have a few ideas in my head for things like a labyrinth, others can build what the heck ever they want… might not gel together but who cares, having fun. :wink:

3 Likes

hey around the guildsanctum someone made a timecapsule vault that opens a year later and people have put mesages inside it that be fun to read lol
i hope the owner will keep it alive and do the unveil in future
love your vault idea def need like overstockedsupply rooms and bunkbeds
ow and like selfsubstainable aquaponic gardens

1 Like

Reporting in from ADULT HQ on Alder, things are pretty buzzing with retrofitting various storages with the new storage blocks, along with a barn being raised for farmable goods storage. Heard tale of a castle being unearthed underground near us recently (there’s a portal to it in our guild hall for anyone wanting to explore), along with whispers of some spookifying setting in.

Our friends over at Sasquatch have been renovating as well, though I’d leave it to @Lesioui to report in on that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like your welcoming people to come build. I may be interested in building something Fallout themed :thinking: I just got back into playing New Vegas again and may think about building something from it

2 Likes

Sure thing! :slight_smile: I’m giving anybody who wants to work on it full permissions down there, I don’t mind however others want it, have fun, enjoy it is my feeling! :smiley: If you decide you want to I’ll friend you at some point and add you. It will be a real slow project though - there are a few things down there now, @Krollbar made a cool Power Armor and Mr. Handy and there is a decontamination chamber, but I’m still working on actually clearing and claiming the space for the Vault itself. It is a lower priority for me too than some of my other stuff, working on main settlement there and my exploring and collecting stuff and all. But I think it will be a fun project here!

Access through Paka’s Place, Gyosha - easiest way there probably through TNT.

1 Like

Welcome aboard if you’re interested!

2 Likes

Currently finishing a nice little bridge from Iconicsberg to Enjoy Divinity. Good friends :slight_smile:

5 Likes

In Saturnalia, on Kada I the entire guild of Empire of Quebec’s beacons failed, and we lost half the village, but a town arose from the ashes. The yellow pyramid has come down and the blue has risen, still trying to decide what to build on the grounds of the yellow now, probably going to put a new Guild Hall there, tear down the old and expand the Garden of Edible Treats with more crops and a little shop. Not a big one, just a shop so people can shop.

Where is this Saturnalia?

Edited the post, but we’re on Kada I

1 Like

Oh I totally want in!!!

1 Like

Awesome, thanks, I’ll add you full permissions on that beacon! :smiley: If you come out to check it out, the Vault itself still hasn’t been started, but been working on the the hallway at the bottom of the stairs (entrance at Paka’s Place is close to the shopping area, not far from the TNT portal) and getting more of the room for it cleared out, and adding mats for everyone to work with to the storage in the Decontamination Room. Feel free to do whatever down there, I want this to be a real no-stress fun project for anybody to do a little bit here or there with as they feel like it. :slight_smile:

I’m expanding my village and started building this place, I think It would work as a hunt lobby for the future.

3 Likes

The Terra Collective (Anterra-AntarVI)

Sadly we have to report the death of Carol.
She was a crafter for our Iron horseshoe shop (metal tools) and manager of the shop.

It happened a week ago and we will always remember her.

3 Likes

Oh no sorry to hear this.

1 Like

You can always come by and buy a titanium hammer to remember her by.:wink:

1 Like

Omg I am so sorry to hear this! We always feel like there is a tomorrow…hearing sad news like this is a reminder that there is no guarantee of a tomorrow…and that we should Thank God for each and every sunrise we are Blessed to be here on Earth to see.

3 Likes

Well my place Hydronia reached 1,000,000 prestige yesterday and I’m planning on reaching town status today, I alone make up about 97% of the prestige though :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Congratz on the One Million!!!

2 Likes