Niia Zed Ka? How do i get to this planet?

Wandering around MinorEngle, i saw a far star with a name i dont recognize. Can anyone see this planet from their planet? I would very much like to go there =D

1 Like

You can get there from Finata!

Looks like a brand new t1 world, probably has not been connected to any portal hubs yet

At this rate I don’t think PS will keep up with connecting :wink:

1 Like

not only PS
im starting to have problems too :slight_smile: with ultima hub :smiley:this is geting ridicious :smiley: but i lve it :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol, Good game problems “Theres too many worlds!!!” =P

Just wandering around finding a new planet is sooo awesome!

Thanks for the info, gonna head there now!

1 Like

We are just waiting for a couple more players to come online and we’ll have all the planets connected, most are already connected now. Niia Zed Ka is now connected to Refgar which is connected to Lamblis.

3 Likes

You are doing… we’ll boundless would not be same without you, really, I mean it, it would be lesser game. The same goes with @Hashmalash and Ultima Hub. But that’s also an indicator how awesome the game is itself, so that communities can integrate so well into it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have connected Angel I and Minorengle to Seginiakai… doing my part :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I saw your outpost/portal on Minorengle. Great job Forgemasters =D

1 Like

Check out this sign made with Niia Zed Ka’s Sedimentary Slate color! My favorite so far! Makes the ink “pop”!

8 Likes

yeah really nice and sharp

We’re making a settlement on Niia Zed Ka, please join. Beginning of a new settlement, not sure if anyone much about on this planet. We have an open portal to aqua hub on finata. Come build whatever you want. More the merrier.

Location is 93N 1726E

Just to add to the above, we now have settlement status, join the movement

You can get to it through Vibe-x’s shop named above on Finata, there’s a portal near the shop section at the back, and you can get to that shop through the Lambis market portal hub, use the portal at the top row, in the corner signed vibe-x. The portal in his shop links straight into the town. The settlement is called Swintonia. Bring anyone else you can too.

1 Like

Settlement slowly building up, want as many people as possible to join! Keep us growing to reach capital status!

Need to have the most prestige of all settlements on the planet

meanwhile it is called “Alibaba’s Express HQ” btw :smiley: a synergy between “Alibaba” and “Ali Express”. But yeah, you canuse to teleport.

1 Like

Thanks again for setting that portal up! Really helping our town grow.

You are welcome. It was lovely to see, when there were just few people building new houses, without knowing anything about the wide wide universe :d. But as I can see there are some more people now building in your area. Nice to see your village is getting populated.

I think the most people on the planet are french PS4 players, when I talked to them, they told me :smiley: