[Nilrebmah I] --[Blink Tier 7 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Thank you, I found it.

10 Likes

Again, the terrain is gorgeous.
But this

Makes me want to start a petition to force exo colours to generate NEVER BEFORE SEEN colours until all colours have been seen. Then rinse and repeat.

At this rate we will NEVER see any shadow, dark or night colours of gleam other than gleambows.
I do not want the gleambow events to be the only time I play.

8 Likes

Ye but that then takes off the value of the Gleambow blocks…

Yeah I’m kinda tired of the limited palette. Free the colors!!!

3 Likes

This is the kind of attitude and viewpoint that I cannot stand. WHY limit everything?!? This game should be fun, not frustrating.
I play this game for the colours, things that other games do not have. I want to light my builds with multicoloured light, this has been an impossible feat especially when you need more than TWENTY some-odd blocks.
At this rate I will be able to start my build in 2035.

7 Likes

Yes i get it, but still its not that much restricting, the point where the restriction comes is that there is not enough ppl who did the GB and there is not enough supply on the market for it… thats all… i rly dont want to have everything available always…

2 Likes

Nilrebmah I T7-Blink exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is same as Houchus I… Sand is cold berry for all you concrete makers… enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

Have mud and sponge location as well if anyone interested :slight_smile: @CoralSkye

7 Likes

YES it really is, when you need hundreds of the same colour.
If this nonsense is not addressed I AM DONE with this game. Stuff does NOT have to be this limited. It is bad enough with the rarity we are getting with exos and even STILL we are getting duplicates. This is so infuriating it is making me dizzy. THIS IS NONSENSE!!!

3 Likes

Ok on the one hand I agree with you, but I think a little duplication is ok. However it doesn’t feel randomizes. Too much white and the spinebacks… yknow

2 Likes

I can sympathize with you on that, considering I need hundreds of thousands of certain colours for my build. Some of us have some pretty large dreams and aspirations. I don’t find that unreasonable for a game like Boundless. :man_shrugging:t2:

I haven’t given up all hope just yet tho. I think reason will surely give way to new methods and options in the near future (and no, I’m not talking about a “creative” mode…) :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I am ok with it personally. It could use some more randomness but I like the rarity. To me without that it might as well be creative mode which I know others have asked for but it is not my cup of tea.

1 Like

It would be nice if at least 50% of the colors on exos were unique. Or even 25%.

2 Likes

Ok dude, whats with the attitude there… its your opinion i respect it but i disagree, you dont have to be so angry about it…

We just need more flow of T4 exoworlds (this is the ones that can get any color). IMO repetitives colour is ok since it can be new for someone.

3 Likes

I am not angry at you, just the rarity of stuff. You are just the person I am replying to. I know it’s fine for people to have opinions but the reality of it all is just not worth the stress and hassle.
And for that I am done.
I am quitting boundless for good.

I would guess that black gleam on a planet is probably off limits, only available during gleambow events. Please prove me wrong devs! Or at least sprinkle a few more gleambow weekend events throughout the year.

1 Like

What resource is this for?

Mud (10 char)

Idk, i was either lucky or smthn i got 16 blink in around 10mins of mining