[Nilrebmah I] --[Coal Tier 6 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

as always, thank you @Gorillastomp for providing these posts, they are such a great resource

1 Like

5 Likes

Hey, did anyone by any chance find Ancient Wood on this exo? I would love to have just a couple of pieces…a location or trade or shop would be great :slight_smile:

I checked and did not find any. If they are there they are well hidden and not very many. I believe there are none though…I have found that when they have the mould/sponge trees that it replaces a wood type. Not saying 100% of the time…

1 Like

Thanks for your reply…it confirms my thoughts :slight_smile: It can be incredibly hard to find sometimes…

anyone by chance found tangle or mud there? post coords if any

@Zjawcia There might be coords showing on the left side in the debug menu (never looked) but I did find 1 piece of mud on the stalk of these plants.

i found similiar place, whole sponge/mould forest but no mud…so maybe its just single blocks scattered in few places, anyway thanks for info :slight_smile:

found it, literally 1 mud block…

1 Like

I dont think ive seen mouldy sponge trees before.
But watch out guys! Its BLACK MOULD

I swear someone’s been targeting those glow shrooms, because I spent two hours searching, but only found 20 in all that time. ø<ø;;

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.