[Nilrebmah I] --[Coal Tier 6 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

[Infos]

∟Accessible via SHEDU TIER at 42 blinksecs :: (Warp Cost : 3400c)
∟Last until August 7, 2019 9:12 PM
∟Server : US East

Blocks Color

Blocks color have been pulled out from data, some blocks may not exist on the planet.

Gleam - 118 Stale Berry

[Rock]
∟Igneous - 16 Dark Fuchsia
∟Metamorphic - 19 Night Fuchsia
∟Sedimentary - 69 Hot Magenta

[Wood]
∟Ancient - 18 Night Berry
∟Lustrous - 19 Night Fuchsia
∟Twisted - 65 Silk Lavender

[Foliage]
∟Exotic - 8 Dark Lilac
∟Lush Foliage - 10 Strong Magenta
∟Waxy - 249 Strong Lavender

[Soil]
∟Clay - 45 Night Green
∟Peaty - 1 Black
∟Silty - 247 Night Blue

[Grass]
∟Barbed - 18 Night Berry
∟Gnarled - 18 Night Berry
∟Verdant - 18 Night Berry

[Misc]
∟Ash - 250 Shadow Violet
∟Gravel - 16 Dark Fuchsia
∟Glacier - 72 Warm Fuchsia
∟Growth - 69 Hot Magenta
∟Ice - 72 Warm Fuchsia
∟Mould - 1 Black
∟Mud - 45 Night Green
∟Sand - 135 Ashen Red
∟Sponge - 80 Stale Red
∟Tangle - 17 Shadow Fuchsia
∟Thorn - 1 Black

[Flower]
∟Cloneflower - 46 Shadow Turquoise
∟Gladeflower - 241 Strong Turquoise
∟Ghostflower - 10 Strong Magenta
∟Spineflower - 243 Shadow Green

[Plant]
∟Desert Sword - 113 Stale Turquoise
∟Oortian’s Staff - 86 Stale Moss
∟Rosetta Nox - 250 Shadow Violet
∟Spineback Plant - 113 Stale Turquoise
∟Stardrop Plant - 60 Silk Cerulean
∟Traveller’s Perch - 22 Shadow Red
∟Trumpet Root - 17 Shadow Fuchsia
∟Twisted Aloba - 250 Shadow Violet

[Fungus]
∟Branch Funnel - 1 Black
∟Clustered Tongue - 250 Shadow Violet
∟Glow Cap - 236 Strong Blue
∟Molted Tar Spot - 18 Night Berry
∟Tinted-Burst - 249 Strong Lavender
∟Weeping Waxcap - 18 Night Berry

Resources Tab

[Video]

Brought to you by @majorvex.

12 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Nilrebmah, the planet of shadow beauty

10 Likes

Watch out for the flying squid gangs: :eyes: :point_down:

More Screenshots

5 Likes

So beautiful :star_struck:

My favorite is the river pic, in the more screenshots :smiley:

2 Likes

Beautiful planet, definitely going to be collecting blocks here, some colors I can really use! :slight_smile: I put pics in the other thread but will maybe have more for here later! Great shots here folks!! :smiley:

2 Likes

I missed getting there today as not been able to get on today but loving the colour of the glow shrooms so def be on there weekend :+1:t3:

1 Like

This was a really fun planet to atlas! No huge lakes to swim nor lava ocean, lotta good swingable trees and canyons, and the colors present look really fantastic with the orange atmosphere. Will enjoy importing the dark berry grass around!

3 Likes

Pretty bummed that again exo spawned while i was sleeping but color palette looks awesome

1 Like

I was checking discord right before bed and saw it mention there, sigh. At least I can hop on now and have a looksie!

Shame there’s no goo tho…

Anyone else noticed it’s “I Hamberlin” reversed, as if it’s a start of an introduction!

BRING ON THE OTHER WEEKEND EXO PLANETS! :smiley:

3 Likes

11 Likes

I was wondering if anyone else found this.

That is so cool in the bottom two pics… discovering stuff like that really rewards getting out and exploring! :smiley:

Black stuff!!!

Good morning from Nilrebmah! :smiley:

7 Likes

I always find it bemusing that a company IN THE UK hugely prioritises USA over EU. Suppose im not aus at least, poor bastards…

1 Like

I have a theory. They sleep… people have something better to do than bash eachothers here

2 Likes

the tide is turning a little though. Almost all T7 spawned EU timezones

For all that grew up in the dark '80 and the colour purple was the only one allowed to brighten up the
mandatory black :smiling_imp:

THIS EXO IS HEAVEN

3 Likes