Ninja Warrior - Second Event

Hoping to do a test run this afternoon.
Ideally get 16 people. So we can do 4 heats. Winners go on to the finally round. I’ll give 50k to the winner. And 20k for second and 10k for third.

Today we will be using your choice of unforged copper or iron grapples. Or one of each.
Any brews or food is allowed.
Any specs are fine.

I’m not the most organized person so bare with me.
I hope I can iron out some of the kinks. If there is anyone who is organized and would like to help. Let me know.

If things go well I’m interested in doing a bi-weekly event. Setting up a trophy for winners names and such. (Trophy isn’t built yet)

Side bets are always welcome.
Feel free to trash talk your opponents.

Located at the Tower of Power on alder just outside the wall.

The only current direct portal is Sasquatchville.

Aiming for a 1pm start time. But if there’s a hunt. It can be pushed back.

All fees back is welcome.
And I look forward to seeing some of you out there.
Good luck!

10 Likes

I’ll be there!!

1 Like

1pm in what time zone? I’ll try to come too

2 Likes

Eastern standard time. 2 hrs from now.

2 Likes

I’ll be there! 6pm UK time for fellow natives

3 Likes

If I can’t get enough people for that time. I can run the heats throughout the day. And have the championship tonight or tomorrow.

I’ll try to be there :smiley:

2 Likes

I am ready!!

4 Likes

So fun, thanks again!

1 Like

That was pretty fun. Congrats to the winners.
1st @Apt - 1:50
2nd @Ovis. - 1:58
3rd @Coolpants. - 2:05
4th @PrincessMaude. - 2:13

It was a good times. We didn’t have enough people so the top times moved on to the final round. I’ll aim to do another one in a couple weeks.

Thanks again to anyone who gave it a shot.

6 Likes

Yeh that was serious fun and it actually got my adrenaline pumping! Can’t wait for tournaments where I’ll take that top podium spot! :wink:

Well done George, a solid community mini-game right there!

2 Likes

Yeah hopefully more people for the next one. And bigger prizes. Maybe a little more organized on my part. Or if anyone else wants to help. @Orrian ? Your event was pretty organized. Good fun either way. :beers:

3 Likes

One way for a bigger prize is 10k entry fee?

1 Like

Let us know for sure when the next one is!

1 Like

Thinking 2 weeks. On a Saturday afternoon again. There was a hunt at noon so I think some people were probably doing that. It was still good for the first one.

2 Likes

Ok sweet. Will try to be there for sure.

2 Likes

If you wanna check it out and give it a go. It’s on alder at the tower of power. just outside the west wall.

3 Likes

this was brilliant! thanks for making it and for organizing the event

4 Likes

It was my pleasure. The next event will be bigger and better. Plus I’m sure Ovis wants the title. I’ll be building a trophy at the end and putting the winners names on it. Thanks again for participating. :+1::beers:

2 Likes

Damn straight :wink:

1 Like