No feat too great PS4 trophy glitched

I have totalled up the feats for everyday and weekly feats and have got 702 completed but no trophy was achieved even though it says only 675 feats need to be completed to earn it. Can a Dev help with understanding how the trophy works please?

When did you get the 702 feats?

I counted the weekly feats since I started in April of 2019 and I have completed the weekly feats that it gives me every week. Yesterday made it 702

Could you provide screenshots for the number of feats you have completed, plus the locked trophy so that I can record this onto the bug database? Thanks.

The feats that I have completed are the timed core feats for tier 1 and tier 2 daily activity bonus feats. It doesn’t keep track on the PS4 for how many daily feats have been completed since starting the first day of the game. I can show you the locked trophy for it though.

From what everyone tells don’t know if it’s true the daily and weekly feats don’t count towards that trophy only the general feats count towards it so you would have to make a Alt character and complete all the general feats again, can’t confirm it though (^-^)

Oh, I got the impression you found a running total recorded somewhere. In any case, it looks like it’s just not awarding the trophy, so I’ve added your comments to the bug database.

Can’t say as i am barely halfway with completing the feats thingy. Before i get it wrong its an extension of the “core feats” completed feats right?

Thanks for your time in this matter

I can confirm this bug still occurs on PC.
I have 8xx daily feats completed but the achivement doesnt pop up.