I’ve seen bits and pieces of this issue posted, but haven’t seen the entire issue reported in one place.
As it stands, the PS4 Platinum for Boundless is unobtainable. Although the PS4 says .1% for these trophies, this is a known issue with PS4 trophy percentages where even trophies that have never been obtained sometimes show .1%. If you look at psnprofiles you can see no one has ever gotten these four trophies.
There are 4 trophies that can’t be obtained.
- Getting to the Core - Core objectives completed - UPDATE this is now possible! I got this trophy
- Journal Addict - Completed 185 Journal Objectives
- No Feat Too Great - Completed 675 Feats
- Where No One Has Gone Before - Visited 40 Worlds of Different Types
Devs - can you answer some questions about these?
- Are any of these cumulative across alts/characters?
- Are any of these for unreleased content?
- What is considered a distinct world “type”?
As a trophy hunter/completionist, I probably care more about this issue than others. One of the reasons I returned to playing Boundless after 2 years was because I have all this time during quarantine and I thought I’d give trophy hunting in Boundless a real try. There are others like me who would probably be motivated to try again/for the first time if they knew the platinum was achievable.