Trophy, achievement where you have to discover 40 worlds

As it only says worlds and not special worlds I’d imagine exos don’t count since they are considered special worlds in the trophies. It also says of different types. We definitely don’t have 40 different type of worlds. But I’m not sure what I means by types. So only person who could really answer this is a dev. Tho it does have a .1% on psn which means at least one person had to get it

1 Like

Of course you should be able to complete this objective. There are 50 permanent planets, no?

Maybe you need to discover the regions on those worlds?

this could be a possebility , if i am right there is also an ingame achievement with discovering worlds need to check this later in 7 hours after coming home from work

I think it has to do with the planet type. Meaning the descriptors like “inhospitable” and “blast”. I suspect it is visiting 40 worlds with different combinations of these two descriptors.

2 Likes

Yup that’s what I was getting at too

ok then we have to check if this is possible at this moment , the 0,1 percent who got the trophy could be one of the devs perhaps because also the trophy for i think it were 185 tasks and 675 feats got the same percentage from 0,1 and nobody can achieve them at this moment

I think its broken, i have been to every exos, perm world and i don’t have it.

2 Likes

There’s discover 50 regions on planet. Which I suspect you are thinking of. There’s only the one dealing with multiple planets.

1 Like

yes thats right , thats what i was thinking about

There is a different achievement for getting all 50 regions on a planet

Same.

Also wondering about the Against All Odds one. Do you have it? I’ve recorded videos for YT on Exos that were longer than 2 hours :woman_shrugging:

achievements

I think I have that against all odds one. I’ll have to double check, but I’m pretty sure i have it.

I’ll post a snapshot if I do when I get on

1 Like

I assume a “special world” is an Exo? I usually spend 2-3 hours on them and edit the video down to 3-20mins. I guess I’ll try to get it on the next Exo.

(@ devs) A couple of Lush T3s, T4s would be awesome right about now :blush: (especially since USW doesn’t have a Gleambow planet :grimacing: )

1 Like

I think I got it on a t7 lucient. I think its 2 constant hours without leaving or dieing.

4 Likes

Yep, got it on PS4 but not PC yet - has to be T7 and two straight hours there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@majorvex

1 Like

Is that on PC?

You have to do 2 hours on a T7 no sanctum, no defeat. To get against all odds.

The next T7 after this thread I got it:

5 Likes

Can confirm that , has to BE T7 Planet and straight 2 hours surviving.

2 Likes

yes, on pc on steam

2 Likes