Steam archivements "Survive in a special world for 2 hours"

What is considered a Special world for this archivement?

T7 planets, so the ‘lucient’ ones.

Like the umbris planet i was on for the better part of a session?
Like…5 Hours or so?

Yeah, should have got the trophy/achievement.

Has to be 2 hours without leaving or dying though.

1 Like

Then it is broken for me.
Thank you for the help.
@vdragon ist me again :slight_smile: Seems my archievement , see title, didnt trigger.
I am certain i havent died for more then 2 Hours.
I am certain i have not left it for more then 2 Hours.

1 Like

No worries

1 Like

Just to confirm, is the name of the achievement ‘Against All Odds’?

Also, what’s the name of the world you were on, along with the text description?

Yes against all odds.
Algar Vace
Gandontrum
Langhol.
If i would have to factor all other t7 Worlds with blink and rift in i am sure there is 2 or 3 were i stayed for more then 2 Hours undefeated aswell.

Hmmmmm I was thinking that I should have this too. I’ve done 2 - 8 hour sessions on several t7 exos.

Though reasons for maybe not include trips to sanctum, character swaps, etc …

Mostly trips to sanctum for restroom, smoke breaks and other interruptions would be my guess as to why not, if it’s looking for two uninterrupted hours on planet. I can understand that I may have never done that. TBF I may have never gone two hours without visiting sanctum, unless maybe while in a trance building on raxxa.

Next time I see a t7 I’ll make a point of this. Buff timers be damned lol.

1 Like

Going to Sanctum resets the timer. Gotta be one character for 120 minutes straight to get the trophy.

2 Likes

This makes sense. Considering that it takes less than an hour and a half for me to map all 34 regions and definitely less than an hour to fill my inventory mining or gathering I can see how I’ve never done this.

IDK I’m not usually concerned with this stuff but there aren’t many measures for progression in boundless other than ticking off feats/objectives/achievements. I’ll dig a hole and idle for two hours to tick this one off I guess.

Even i am rather sure i have not been to sanctum or died for more then 2 Hours, i will make sure to Count the time next time a t7 Comes around. Thank you for the heads up.
@vdragon case can be closed for now. I will return if it doesnt trigger when you send a t7 next time if that is ok.
thank you for your time and effort.

Can you bury yourself for 2 hours ?? Will that work cause on a T7 I’m running away screaming half the time lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I had 8 points in control, 8 in agility, and shadow epic. Just went around gathering surface resources. I think @blinvir got it while mining.

1 Like

Yep got it mining. Doesn’t have to be on the surface just on the planet continuously for 120 mins on one character.

1 Like

Looks like I will be mining next time then. Thanks for the hints :hugs: