No Halloween announcement?

I saw this earlier but was too busy looking at the pic I didnt see the date… what what what… indeed 29th is Thursday - Wonderstruck’s favorite updating day. Wooooo

3 Likes

Hope you enjoyed the picture, took many attempts to get it just right :joy:

Plus it featured @Trickyy90’s wonderful Oorty :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I definitely did! I even tried being smart (:joy:) by looking for “hints” in it like “are we getting a new 4-eyed spider as a new mob? Ah really?”…

Haha this is how much I am addicted to spoilers :joy:

3 Likes

That was just with the props I had at home :laughing:

You’ll have to keep an eye on our Twitter for any new and exciting goodies :grin:

7 Likes

Peeling them creepily this time for halloween.

4 Likes

Love it!! :smiley: Even if it IS a creepy spider, hehe! :wink: (Tempting to break out the editing shenanigans on it but I better not… :rofl: )

3 Likes

You mean like last year’s masterpiece… :grin:

7 Likes

Hehe yay!! :smile: I almost replied to the Tweet with that… :spider: :rofl:

… They might make good emojis, come to think of it. :thinking:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Very scary :scream:

3 Likes

Scary ? :yum:

James disguised as Leahlemoncakes :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

:laughing: that is great

3 Likes

:sob: :heart_eyes: just seen him!

3 Likes

He lives with me on my desk at home, hope you don’t mind! :blush:

4 Likes

I order a Splitter from you! Your price is mine :triumph:

2 Likes

I’m glad he’s gone to a loving home :smiley: mine lives on my desk too!

5 Likes

If this finally brings the banhammer down on my head, nice knowing y’all… it was too tempting. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

edit7

5 Likes

Everything the devs announce are super cryptic, and it doesn’t help the fact the devs are so tight-lipped on everything. Can we have 500% more transparency about what’s going on with the game? Actual roadmaps and additional i nfos about everything rather than cryptic messages that makes everyone speculate about every last little thing? I’m so tired of the speculation this community does.

here they are

I’m tired of people whining about this topic, can you guys stop 500% please?

Like it’s been enough time to realize that it doesn’t matter how much you cry about it, at the end it’s up to the devs to decide if they tell us anything at all.

5 Likes

Whats in it for me if I stop speaking my mind? If I stop, how would the devs know their current method of communication is not satisfying enough?

1 Like