Halloween 2020 is almost upon us!

It’s that wonderful time of year again, when the nights are getting darker, and things are getting a little bit spookier. We’re excited to unveil the plans for Halloween 2020 in Boundless!

From 1200 UTC on the 29th October, until the same time on the 12th November, citizens will once again be on the hunt for Spooky Orbs around the Boundless Universe. These are then used to craft Spooky Seeds and all the spooktastic props! These include returning favourites such as the Pumpkin and Skull Lanterns, as well as the original version of Oorty the Oortling Doll! Of course, we’ve got some new additions to the festivities this year, which we’ll be revealing very soon.

We’ve also got some new wearables in the exchange, joining previous year’s offerings such as the Cuttlehugger mask, Oh My Button Eyes, Spiderina and more. We’ve also got two brand new Body Paints we’re really excited about. These were designed by some extremely creative community members, and we can’t wait to see them in the game! Big thanks to @GeorgeGroeg and @Apt for those.

Of course, we’ve also got a brand new sanctum for you all to enjoy during these two weeks. One of our very talented community members has made this, and it’s really something special!

Throughout the game, players will once again be greeted by special lighting conditions at night, horrifying weather effects, and spooky soundscape to really put you in the Halloween spirit!

Keep an eye out for reveals on our Twitter feed over at @Playboundless as always - we’ll be unveiling items throughout the days leading up to the event!

Don’t get too afraid out there!

68 Likes

Yay finally :smiley: Cant wait to see new additions :smiley: Happy halloween everyone :smiley:

11 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to this!

6 Likes

Im excited, my first Halloween Event!

8 Likes

Me toooooo!!! I’m excited!

8 Likes

Thanks, awesome news, thank you for all the work devs and Happy Halloween to all! :grin: :+1:

… And I better not find any spiders littered around my bases, for all the resident jokers. :rage: :wink:

7 Likes

Yaaaaaaaay!
5eFkGNGszg192Vbkra

7 Likes

Look @Leahlemoncakes! THIS is how soons should be hahaha… please continue with these soons and not the 10 weeks ones xD :smiley: :smiley: :D.

5 Likes

Yay George-chans gonna be So Happy

6 Likes

3 SPOOKY 5 ME

6 Likes

This is exciting. I love Halloween!

6 Likes

:musical_note: The most wonderful time of the year. :musical_note:
:spider_web: :spider: :spider_web: :spider:

7 Likes

I certainly am. :grin:

I’ll be doing a couple Halloween events as well. keep your eyes peeled.

18 Likes

Ohh, I just found a reason to force myself in game for a bit, muahahaha :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

So excited!
dancing pumpkin

10 Likes

Our time has come

4 Likes

Is it going to be the orb conversion this year?

1 Like

OMG what will happen to all the spooky orbs I have in stock since last year :thinking:

2 Likes

So, the same snow as the rest of the year, but now it has a name?

1 Like

Terrible day. But hey hey, this news put a smile on my face! Boundless holidays are the best holidays :grin::+1:

4 Likes