No more Test Server with 249?

Hello, wanted to test the test server with version 2.49 again, but had to find that this is no longer available? Did Monumental write anything about them turning it off? If yes, I didn’t notice, if no. . Hm. . It’s not nice to take something away and say nothing. . a pity but also

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s worked since Wonderstruck sold Boundless. Not sure if it was actually them that switched it off, or not.

2 Likes

there have never been any official news around it, but it is off since the sale more or less

1 Like

Who knows what direction the game is actually going. But i am not surprised the test server/branch is down. Probably making space for planned changes…when that is officially announced.

3 Likes

The test server also was using the Wonderstruck logo and since the server is public they may have taken it down. Not sure on that …

Just gonna drop this here…

1 Like

Now the test servers aren’t there, the local universe system isn’t working right?
Is someone already (reverse) engineer the auth and server system so we can play without the testing servers?

2 Likes

It’s not too difficult…

1 Like