No Pioneer badge yet?

I bought Pioneer with katinahat but I have not received my badge nor perks yet. Moreover, I’m not able to install the game until the Linux version comes out. Can I ensure I get my badge before the release date, and my perks once the Linux launcher is live?

2 Likes

My wayfarer badge popped up once I logged into the game after my account was updated. I believe it should update once you log your account in.

Edit: Here’s where I got the original information from, so that is probably why you haven’t received your badge yet.

1 Like

have you played on the live server since buying it?

I have not. I do not have access to a working Windows box at the moment so I can’t really play until the Linux launcher goes live.

1 Like

thats why then :slight_smile: you will first receive the badge when you login to live server

Again, I’m concerned that badges and/or perks may not be awarded once the promotion period ends. Can a developer or moderator confirm I’ll obtain my badge and perk even if I don’t log in to a live server until after the release date?

1 Like

@james can help with that i think

If you’ve redeemed the key in Steam then that is sufficient.

4 Likes

Thank you, good sir. I have indeed already done that.

Cheers!

2 Likes

@Kaedenn when you get to play on Linux would you let us know it’s working? I’m thinking of switching primarily to Linux for most things. I try to avoid Microsoft, Google, etc. as much as possible since none of the big tech companies can be trusted with any personal information. They all are too into selling your info or giving it to friends that advance their personal politics.

Also, are you using Steam on Linux?