No textures throughout game

All the blocks have this rainbow appearance. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the program. Not sure what I should change to get rid of this.

it looks like you have some missing textures… all of them. i’m just guessing

Right…how do I fix it?

Are you playing on a mac by any chance? It seems mac users sometimes have this problems. I don’t have a mac, so I’m sorry I’m not able to help

Not a Mac. Windows.

Maybe eliminate the game, and install it again.

Well…I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled it twice. When you say, “eliminate” does that mean something else? Like, deleting from steam?

do you have any form of uninstaller, or are you using the base windows uninstaller?

Windows uninstaller. What should I try?
Thanks for responding, by the way, you all. I appreciate it.

What graphic cards are you using, does it happen to be an intel HD?

My bad, @Xanotos I meant uninstall from the right clicking the game on steam.

i use Iobit Powerful Uninstaller, it deletes 100% of the files related to what i uninstall. try doing @Dzchan94 's way, uninstall using Steam’s method

I will try that, thanks

I used Powerful Uninstaller and I uninstalled using Steam’s method. No change. :frowning:

Time to @james and hope that he, as a developer would know more about ways to fix it.

While waiting for him or any other devs to answer, I would suggest changing the title of your thread to evoke a more urgent tone, and see if the forums search option comes up with anything useful.

Have you also checked your firewall and anti-virus to make sure a file isn’t locked for some reason?

Its almost certainly a graphics driver/capability/compatibility issue. What GPU are you using? If you can share the log file %LOCALAPPDATA%\Turbulenz\Boundless\boundless_log.txt it states near the beginning what your using.

Updating the graphics drivers to the latest may fix it.

You are not using a laptop are you?

The screenshot seems to show a battery, so I am thinking it is a laptop, it might be an integrated GPU issue. They have had a lot of issue with Intel integrated graphics in the past.

Yeah if it’s laptop it might be a problem of switchable graphics. If Boundless is not listed as a program to use the dedicated graphic card the system uses integrated graphics ending with this or other visual glitch.

I had that problem and only when I manually changed settings for Boundless did my system start using dedicated graphic cards to run the game.