Not Feeling Well

Fair ‘nuff, also I like the word irrelevanto haha

Also true. But “I think” I made it clear enough I wasn’t stating facts, no? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

If can’t handle the forums, because of your mental health, than try the boundless discord, it’s safer on the discord.

The threshold is lower than that. Iirc if I flag a post it’s immediately hidden. But I seldomly flag and when I do it’s blatant attacks or contains swears so my flagging hasn’t been impacted by any overuse or wrongful flags

1 Like

Call the forums “Flagship”, cause you are going to get flagged. <3 … approaching flagship island, proceed with caution. Jokes only lol this forum isn’t bad. Most the time it’s helpful.

1 Like

Test of the flagging system complete. It takes one flag to hide a post, at least for some.

In my opinion, it should take at least 3 flags to hide a post.

1 Like

I’ve seen forums before that bullied people and even when people needed help with a game the devs and moderators just ignored them. I haven’t seen it on these forums, but I can see how being mistreated on forums can make you not want to play a game.

2 Likes

I’m gonna stay away from the bullied part since that’s harder to prove. The devs do good things, but taking care of issues requiring a GM, without continuous prodding, isn’t one of them.

Probably because the CEO is the only GM in the game. Love you @james!

Significant “needs help” request that was “ignored” (probably accidentally) for a month. And it was only noticed because me and some others started poking the devs about it.

2 Likes

And my opinion is the opposite. I am fine with one flag hiding posts. Particularly when a player is bullying or otherwise violating the CoC. I think they need to pass out more bans and maybe limit the number of topics one player can start in a week.

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about these forums?

See guys? People can “agree to disagree”, without tearing each others throats out! It can be done!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Nooooooooooooooooooo
Ooooooooooooooo
Oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Ooooooooooooooooooo

The bullied part would be a moderator non-stop flagging a single person and not letting them get a word in when they need serious help. ( I know some people have no filter when they are upset and that should be UNDERSTANDABLE to a point)

Now the ignoring part, maybe they are just busy is my guess.

i love being flagged, it motivates me

3 Likes

I’m about to flag so many off-topics here…

5 Likes

I would reply ‘but only half as many uneaten corpses’ but I’m sure that would be flagged…

I was out of my mind. I’m sorry.

I should never have tried to correct someone on what I percieved was bad behavior.
Get therapy… I wish I could. I want some for my PTSD stuff, but … yeah… nothing within 50 miles seems to be what I need, at a price I can afford. I had some really good therapy, but I had to choose between the therapy or some life-saving dental work. Dental work was more important. I been unable to get back to that therapy because it is too expsnive.

I’m sorry if my mental breakdown bothered anyone. I like to play Boundless to relax, and was in that other thread to try and get help to ease some of the physical pain I can experience when I am playing games. My impulsive habit to correct bad behavior of the other post backfired badly I guess.

I hate my struggle to control myself.
I dont want to hurt anyone. I’m sorry.

2 Likes

In my experience, most of the flags i’ve seen have been completely unwarranted.
The excessive flag system we heard about seems to have gone the way of the Titans. @GreenRoc, no need to apologize. Keep posting your experiences.

1 Like