[not serious, read OP] When did you stop playing Boundless?

When Wonderstruck removed PS4 support

:rofl:

Sorry am bored!

4 Likes

I guess PC really is where it’s at. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Pc is better anyway :crazy_face:

2 Likes

If only Wonderstruck would spend some time for moving characters from PS4 <-> PC then it would not be so bad!

2 Likes

While I genuinely feel Boundless would not be where it is today without Sony’s support, I really do wonder if the game would be more completed without all the extra man hours required to make cross play possible. Keeping the game running on both platforms seems an exhausting and difficult task. Still, all the wonderful players from console make boundless what it is today.

5 Likes

My mom taught me, if I can’t say something nice don’t say anything at all.

8 Likes

… On weekends, generally when I can’t keep my eyes open any longer and start lucid dreaming in my papasan. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nope absolut wrong

2 Likes

If I could have all my PS4 characters on my pc I’d make the switch to pc only. I mean my pc can handle boundless on max everything and I can have more portals loaded/loads faster soo

1 Like

There’s not enough PC players to keep Boundless alive you need us console players

4 Likes

I haven’t stopped… lol

I wouldn’t be able to play if it were PC only. Only one computer in the house and my partner needs it for school. I’m super thankful for PS4 cross play.

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong I love that it’s cross platform and wish it was on XBox . The more the merrier I say . I still think PCs are better and more versatile then consoles .

1 Like

I’ve stopped a couple times for about 24 hours. I have both, but play mainly on PS4. I really hope there is a PS4 exclusive contract that will eventually end. And boundless can come to Xbox and any other platform that can handle the game. We need more people.

2 Likes

Would go for that and turn on my Xbox.
Have bought it just before boundless came out on ps and its gathering dust since then :wink:

1 Like

I will never stop…hell I will teach my grandchildren to play…they are not even born yet :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Make sure you start a college fund for them
By the time they join oort will cost 418,739,628c per shard

3 Likes

Same. Not even fussed If builds had to go. Give me character, levels, plots and inv (or coin at least) and I would be moving now

1 Like

I stopped after the original servers all got wiped and removed when the game was then actually released. Back when it was Oort Online. I had three massive ongoing builds all on an old build server known as ULAIP. One build was the designated capitol of the planet I created alone and when it was all erased (knew it was coming at some point kind of) I felt a bit crushed it all got wiped, so took a long break to give the game time to grow and have a solid build.

Back for good this time around and pushing hard.

3 Likes

I stopped when i lost all my beacons to regeneration around March last year. Im a hoarder at heart and the thought of the storage i lost made me almost physically ill, so i turned to Ark instead. Came back a few months later to reclaim my spot in the sun in Boundless, bought 6 months GC and have now surpassed my former glory hoarding wise.

In short - now, I’ll never leave permanently. I expect a burnout and a break in due time, but my beacons wont regenerate, which equates to me always coming back at some point.

1 Like

If your here I doubt you stopped.

1 Like