Not to cause chaos here, but can anyone recommend a another/similar game?

I’m really enjoying the game, and I like the high grind level cap, since I normally grind out levels pretty fast in games, and when I hit the cap, i end up quitting, which makes me depressed.

Anyone know of any newer MMO’s with a high or non existent level cap? Was searching for a game like this for a while , found this one very randomly.

I’m more into hunting than building and crafting

Not sure about new. I’ve been playing a lot of Conan Exiles myself.

I think there’s an Elder Scrolls game coming out or is out.
And Hytale will be going into beta soon.

I don’t play a lot of mmo’s so that’s all I got.

Yeah its called “Outside” No level cap you just go out your front door everything you want to hunt is out there. First quest get a hunting license go out to woods or field wherever wildlife might flourish. Certain survival aspects to it as well. You may interact with all NPC known as people they may or may not have quests for you some may even be hostile. Really look into it I hear its all the rage!

1 Like

I’ll pass on that one :smiley:

1 Like

I love questing out into the wilderness (when I hike, I often have game music going on my iPod or just have it stuck in my head - ye olde grand adventure!) … but you know, the whole permadeath mechanic is kind of harsh. :wink: It doesn’t just wipe the file, it wipes the game!

2 Likes

Depends on what platform you are playing on,

on ps4

Terraria
Portal Knights
Trove (F2p)
Minecraft
Conan Exiles

on pc i suggest looking at

http://www.sandbox-games.net/

although it doesn’t get updated regularly