šŸ†– Nova Golda and Nova Golda Market Mega Thread - Maps Added!

i still miss the light cube and the old planet generation tbh

god i forgot how the grappling hook was back then xD

3 Likes

Picked a spot number yet?

After youā€™re done building and we do the plot transfer :wink:

Just ask! Friend me in game, then I give out full perms on the beacon of your choosing. Once done building you get the 25k and the plots!

Also, thereā€™s a huge INFO sign left of Coin Converters, on the wall with Coin Converters there are numbered signs, the additional text of these have the rules listed (just some simple ones for the looks, nothing too high, one visible floor, as many floors down as you want, open sides and somewhat market stall look, portals in the portal area, baskets in Coin Converters, not too much gleam/LEDs and thatā€™s it)! And under the sign is the Nova Golda Merchants faction guild book. Apply for membership otherwise I canā€™t give out the plots once youā€™re done building!

1 Like

New Leyden market existed before Gyosha Mall did except no one seemed to know about it. I also remember other small malls being around with the same issue I had!

Then I learned to make some noise (and got Jiivita to come over!) and all was well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok will look for you tomorrow

I will be online in like 5 minutesā€¦

Iā€™m about to sleep lol. But Iā€™ll pm you when Iā€™m awake so we can find a time to meet :grin:

1 Like

Sounds good! I just got up :wink:

Sleep well!

Thereā€™s a space reserved for you! H4 by heart I believe. At least itā€™s in the H row. if you want another spot, just shout!

Ok I shall start building in a few hours, working now!

1 Like

Original Forgeries renovation and new stuff is GREAT!! :grin: Excellent work! Picked up some tools this morning, and also dropped coin at other stalls on various stuffā€¦ so many projects going right now! :wink:

1 Like

Top post now contains current maps of the market!

2 Likes

Very nice 3D maps :+1::blush:

3 Likes

Ya they look great :blush: Added link on my site, now the pressureā€™s on for Iconic and Naughty to make really nice maps :wink:

3 Likes

The offer of 25k for opening a market stall at Nova Golda Market still stands everyone!

Only 12 spots left, so hurry up! Plus this offer will expire soonā€¦

2 Likes
1 Like

Do you have a basket for diamonds ?@AeneaGames

1 Like

Not at the moment no, but can do handtrade like last time?

Gonna have some food now, will be back in 30 to 60 minutes!

1 Like

Hey can I have another space at the market?

Summary

:cheese:

1 Like

Of course! No problem

1 Like

A little fun promotion - going to be throwing some random pieces of Gleambow gleam up on my Mine Your Own Business plinths at Nova Golda for 50c. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll try not to put ones from permanents/exos up but might mess it up, Caveat Emptor, lol! Restocks will depend on my luck. So basically like me, this will be utterly random, All Hail Sheogorath! :crazy_face:

1 Like