šŸ†– Nova Golda and Nova Golda Market Mega Thread - Maps Added!

Most colours completely restocked at Concrete Complete!

Lots of black too!

Also added more exo colours and of course white seems to be a favourite too for many so added loads more!

Over 10k concrete at Concrete Complete!

Also thereā€™s a sale going on at Noms 'n More!

Persisting Pies for only 99c!

And nice amount of hammers added to Original Forgeries as well!

Soon there are going to be big changes coming to the market and the city, stay tuned!

2 Likes

(O.O) I see you getting a add-on (^-^)/ can I make me a store here please I have :cookie: s

2 Likes

LOL, yes, market is doubled in size!

Need to chisel a lot on that area tho. Come to think of it E1, E2, F1 and F2 should be ready, sorta (need to re-beacon)ā€¦

So ehh yes, if youā€™re ok with those spots you can move in quickly, rest will come in next few days, need sooo much chiseling done and right now Iā€™ve done way too much of it already on the new portal area (pictures soon!)ā€¦

3 Likes

Can you reserve F1 for Baby Cookie aenea-chan

1 Like

I will! Will rebeacon it now and rename it as reserved for you, otherwise this bumblehead might forget!

1 Like

wellā€¦ i almost fall downā€¦ wasnt expecting those huuuuge hole in middle :stuck_out_tongue:
just running as normal and suddenlyā€¦ waitā€¦ where am i?
:smiley:

What hole? You got thru a portal there so you must have seen the new layout :smiley:

As some of you might already have noticed a few things have changed around the Nova Golda Market!
Thereā€™s a new portal area now, with a much better overview of all the available portals (many people did not know there were quite a few below as well in old portal area), also when coming out of them itā€™s easier to see the market stalls, Coin Converters, etc.

But thatā€™s not the only change! Thereā€™s more!

Screenshot time!

The market has doubled in size!
Added rows E, F, G and H with 6 market plots each, opposite of rows A thru D

And as you can see, the first new one opened already!

New area needs some chisel work done still and some finishing touches but itā€™s mostly done!

And! More changes are coming! Stay tuned!

7 Likes

Great work, love it!! :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Hey look, a Gleambow barfed up a market stall! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Introducing ā€œMine Your Own Business!ā€ where I shall sell mostly things I get grinding mining with my new character. :grinning: I will try to actually get things on the stands a bit laterā€¦ :wink:

8 Likes

What!? Itā€™s empty??? Another ff trap! :rofl:

Wanna do the gimme my plots thing now? Just started the game again!

3 Likes

Sure!! Thanks! :smiley: Might have to quickly run but will jump back on, Iā€™ll grab a beacon and plotter and be back over!

Tweaked for easier access! :smiley: Might play with it a little moreā€¦

Some may call this junkā€¦ this one, this one also calls it junk, but sells very cheap! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Pakaā€¦stahp. Your stuff is not junk :kissing_heart: It looks great! Love the store name too lol

4 Likes

Thanks, appreciate it!! :blush::grin: Iā€™m hoping this might be a good revenue generator for my building projects, have a spot to quickly turn over a lot of mining stuff cheap! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

New hub looks awesomeā€¦ good work :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @DaOne82 :sweat_smile::rofl::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

stop following me @Ratchel :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I love the ā€œvases as lanternsā€ look hadnā€™t even thought of it.

2 Likes

Thanks, credit for that one to @WendyVandecatsye - I stole the idea of pics in the testing thread! :smiley: I had almost went with regular gleam lanterns or deco gleam, but this is a double-win since I can store things in them! :smile:

2 Likes