Nova Golda, break is sadly back :(

Hey there, I wasn’t sure if I should even mention it on the forums or not, but in case anyone is wondering what is going on, I am on a bit of a little break. I kinda lost the will to play a bunch of weeks back, I am hoping that that drive, spark will come back when rental worlds arrive. I want to build a lot but since rentals are around the corner I want to wait until those arrive before continuing with building. And just logging in to handle my shops is not the most fun thing to do, it’s nice as one of the things, but not the only thing, so I’ve been playing a lot less lately, hence why there haven’t been any new forged items in my shop and some concrete needs restocking as well.

I will continue to check in every few days, keep the portals open, and keep awaiting an announcement in Releases category :smiley:

So for a few weeks I’m not around all that much! I can always come online if someone needs something in Nova Golda, the market or Coin Converters!

29 Likes

Rest up…seeya soon

2 Likes

Coin Converter rulezzz :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

I’m waiting for sovereign worlds as well - very curious how it will all pan put.

3 Likes

Have a good rest, and anything you need just say the word!!

2 Likes

Keeping that spark going can be hard sometimes when distracted by real life and the game does feel like we are in limbo at the moment.
Good time to catch up on other stuff…I’ve been reading a lot more which has been really relaxing.

3 Likes

good luck and see you soon!

3 Likes

Good Rest, you take care. See ya.

2 Likes

We all need a little break sometimes :hugs:
& I think a lot of people have everything on pause, waiting for rental planets :blush:

3 Likes

Much love Aenea.

3 Likes

Break over… :unamused: you could have breaked With me :grin:.

I figured already as you where really excited about rental. :wink: (And no stock cough, cough,…)

Now testing is here (not long now) :wink:.

Still take your time and if it is let me know :wink:.
Good to put it on the forum btw. Instead of guessing im sure now :grin:.

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Just a little heads up that this might take a little longer…

Perhaps a month or more… Hope you won’t have forgotten me by then! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

who are you again? :laughing:

2 Likes

Twee woorden, rijmt op tuinslang…
:thinking:

:face_with_monocle:
:face_with_monocle:

Duurt lang :joy::rofl:.

:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Not possible!

2 Likes

Shes just ripening her :cheese: cheeses

2 Likes

Carefully watching :grin:

2 Likes

I have two gleam club subs, one will end in 3 weeks, the other in 4 weeks.

If there are no sovereign planets by then I will let them lapse…

Waited too long…

Money is getting real tight, have been canceling other subs too because I barely use them so it feels silly to extend these when I’m not playing…

Hopefully a wonder happens but am losing hope

1 Like

Want me to take some over?

Well, things aren’t going as planned. Sitting has become worse and worse so much so that I stopped trying.
The spot causing this is of course yet another tumour, sigh.
They hope they can zap it enough so I can sit again. Will need things tho that I can’t afford right now on top of several bills I’m already behind on.

So after not wanting to do this for a while now I’ve decided to swallow my pride and just ask for help…

22 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

All of the hugs! :grin:

7 Likes