November beard/moustache contest & build-a-beard

:joy:

10 char

3 Likes

Stand next to me here while we both watch the majestic beards :laughing:

5 Likes

You could do something cool like a handlebar or a civil war beard with chops or something

Or build a beard in game

3 Likes

DK you started the competition… you should be the first to upload something! :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

15 Likes

At character creation I rolled all CHA and negative every other stat.

Kids braided it like Pippi Longstocking for Halloween.

22 Likes

Haha I don’t really have a beard anymore, just coronavirus style 3 day stubble

@vetteq you look like a LotR character

6 Likes

Something tells me you got the big beard award on lockdown

3 Likes

Kids love it. I shaved it off baby face 2-3 years ago and wife flipped out on me like I had made the worst fuxxup in 15 years. Which is saying something ya know, since there were many nights I did not get up to do my part when the kids were babies.

@Webbwulf It definitely fills out nicely but won’t grow any further unless I take hair growth supplements :thinking: Some kids dream of being astronauts or doctors, my dream was to be like ZZ Top when I was a kid. Closest I got was Gimli from lotr.

5 Likes

Legend has it Vetteq fights with anyone who tells him atubio :joy:

3 Likes

Alright, I found my year old picture of my longest beard. This one isn’t current so it doesn’t count for the contest, but I’ll share for fun.
Had to trim it because infants really like pulling beard hair.

16 Likes

From a little while ago :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Oh hey, I have a beard. Work selfie beard!

26 Likes

You all might not know it but Spoodle’s fur coat is actually made from his fallen beard hair.

5 Likes

You’re right! My beard hair naturally falls upwards until it reaches my hood, then it just settles down and makes itself a home next to all the other beard hairs that have naturally fallen upwards until they reached my hood and made themselves a home. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

20 Likes

18 Likes

Much improved!

I have a blond-ish beard though, can we see a dirty blonde beard version?

2 Likes

Is this lord DKGaben? Please please get it :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

looks like him haha

1 Like