November beard/moustache contest & build-a-beard

@DKPuncherello give us some hefty steam discounts in christmas yo come on :joy:

2 Likes

Finally, after all this time, a face to the infamous DK logo!!! Thanks!!!

5 Likes

You beautiful, beautiful man.

3 Likes

Ok, probably the best I can doā€¦ also probably get quite the WTH from my hubby if he looks on my phone and sees thisā€¦ :rofl:

32 Likes

Got to say that these are my favourites so far.

Iā€™ve got to trim mine ā€¦ plus Iā€™ve never used beard wax (as yet) so will welcome any advice on a cheap alternative! Anyway, once trimmed, Iā€™ll upload an anonymised photo of it. Itā€™s not the longest, but Iā€™m trying to make a longer beard fit me after wearing it shorter 2cm and under for so many years.

I figure, if Iā€™m unemployed AND itā€™s covid time ā€¦ why not get it right. :wink:

Anyway, my top two so far ā€¦ well done, folks. Still wanting to see more differently gendered (not assuming the gender of those thus far) beards ā€¦ and any beards of the HIDING SOMETHING METAPHORICALLY nature, too ā€¦ :smiley:

wakeNbake
Spoodle

[edit] No-one will notice this edit, will they? :wink:

I obviously posted my post at the exact same time as @bucfanpaka posted another brilliant beard! 50096a1020

Edited this post, accordingly.[/edit]

bucfanpaka
6 Likes

Real Men lose half of their beard while they are welding lol.

10 Likes

Are you saying you burnt half your beard off. :joy:
Must have smelt lovely.

4 Likes

I did couple years ago.

It smells lovely. Like a roasted coffee

4 Likes

I once burnt a few hairs off my arm by mistake. It didnā€™t smell horrible only but it also lingered in the air for a long time.

1 Like

I used to light my hands and arm hair on fire regularly (rubbing alcohol can safely burn on your skin for several seconds if you are careful) and I donā€™t know if I would describe the hair burning smell as either lovely or like roasted coffeeā€¦

2 Likes

makes me question the coffee Buugi drinks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I honestly drink so much coffee i need To drink darker/darkest roast nowadays just that it tastes something Else than tea hehe.

5 Likes

Hahahaha

:laughing:

Thankfully thatā€™s never a question Iā€™ve needed answering. :+1:

1 Like

I appreciate the voteā€¦ but unfortunately my beard ran away quaking in fear for itā€™s life the moment @Vetteq and @kaelnayyan beards entered the room looking so intimidating despite most probably being far more personable and polite beards than my own :joy: Truly impressive specimens gentleman!!

@bucfanpaka yourā€™s is only slightly less intimidating/questionable than a lady oortian wearing a father christmas beard :face_with_monocle: :+1: :joy:

9 Likes

All beards are great! Trimmed up or left alone. Short or long. Styled or unruly. Theyā€™re a fantastic way for guys to express themselves. I grew up in a household where ā€˜facial hair is for hippiesā€™. I celebrate anyone who wants to rock their own expression :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Unfortunately I trimmed mine lol

11 Likes

Holding Aslan up to my face would have been more intimidating, but he probably wouldnā€™t have held still long enough. Also might have resulted in some scratches and nipsā€¦ which also might have helped with the whole fierce look I guess. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Sometimes they will get up on my chest on their own and stick cat butt in my face in a way that would probably make a good ā€œbeardā€ pic with tail as a mustacheā€¦ but that relies on luck and being able to get my phoneā€¦ :rofl:

3 Likes

Speaking of those moments when the phone is actually in hand and the pet (doggo in this case) does something photo worthy at the moment you snapā€¦ and true to form I have a surprised look on my face despite being the one taking the photo?

ā€¦while also being on topic due to beard.

13 Likes

One from this year, after work. One from last year, same time ish. Edit to add that the beard is from last year, the cat is from this year

19 Likes

Amazing! :trophy:

ā€¦ Shame that you cut the cat off the left side of your face, though ā€¦

6 Likes