Now or never... :(

Hello team, we have already pointed out to you several times that we are deliberately blocked in river town by one person and nothing happens from your side. I want to buy parcels and continue to build but it does not work. If you not finally do something, the great game is over for me.

1 Like

Join the club!

i do not understand why nobody do something. The communtiy work from the devs in this game is great but by this topic it is complete ignor…

we had the awkward town wall
the german wall(forgot name)
rivertown wall
and a bunch off walls i forgot location off
they super annoying to try play game and get around if needed

there should be a law against walls
i think its time we get the hoff

I was literally coming here to post something similar… A person with a 10 prestige beacon has had it fueled for 5 months in the middle of my city. It’s so dumb that there isn’t some prestige threshold once you reach town, city, etc. to force out beacons that are just doing nothing unless aligned to guild. Contacting them multiple times did nothing as they didn’t respond.

I kinda find it funny that you mock other people’s issues.
I’m sorry -when you started this game did you have your entire build planned out and decide you’re going to build a thousand plot city… Therefore needing to buy that thousand plots right now in order to avoid these situations.

No, I doubt it.

It takes me time to visualize and figure out what I’m going to do with the space and I don’t always have the plots available until I’ve actually decided what I am going to do with it.

So, don’t be rude, and I do think there’s a legitimate argument that when people literally just plot grief and there’s nothing in those plots andthey’re not going to do anything with them and they’ve been there for three or four months or five months what do you expect us to want?

4 Likes

it is one person with 14 beacons exact on points to Block other… there is no plan to build something it is only troll… every body is Welcome to build by us and we have place for everyone

coords and planet? so others can see this in person?

2 Likes

There are conditions in regards to plot placement per the Code of Conduct.

If the plots are used to surround someone to prevent expansion than it is a violation of the Code of Conduct. If the plots do not block expansion, meaning at least one side is clear, than there is no violation.

Have you used the ingame beacon reporting mechanism?

If so how long ago did those reports get put in?

@krasniy this is not a hunt on this Person. James now the coords that is enouth. it was not planed as public discussion only a report in the Support topic

@DonBab ty, yes we have use this Feature many time but no reaction of this

was just wanting to see the alleged blocking in person so to understand the situation. Is it blocking? Is it not blocking?

Yeah the CoC states Griefing is If I plot an area and 1 person (or entity such as guild) surrounds me on ALL sides so as I can not expand. Now If I move into a plot surrounded by roads thats not the same as it existed before I plotted. Its really not Rocket science yet Folks do it and continue to get away with it. They try to muddy the rules by saying things like"Youre not blocked in you can get out" (of the box you put me in?) or the old “You shoulda plotted more what are we supposed to wait until you get the plots before we box you in?” yeah with logic like that no wonder folks are leaving in droves.

1 Like

Please PM me the locations and I’ll take a look.

2 Likes

Did you see what I wrote to you the other day? Dunno if you missed it :+1:

I just want to head off any disputes and/or flame wars now. Please keep discussion civil and on topic. A dev has direct messages OP, so the original query has been addressed. If you have anything constructive to add then please feel free, otherwise I urge you to not post anything inflammatory or that does not further the conversation in a constructive manner.

Thanks in advance.

7 Likes

@james thank you very much. have a nice weekend. You can close this topic :slight_smile:

1 Like