Oakendale - Town Concept [UPDATED]

Hey guys,

So been quite busy for the past 4 days. I’ve been amazed by @Kirinvar building style in Boundless and started studying it. After 2 builds, I thought I could build an entire town in that style :slight_smile: So here it is:

33 Likes

Looks amazing!

1 Like

Awesome concept! Now, make it happen!!

1 Like

I wish I had the time to do it haha

1 Like

Looks awesome reminds me of AOT

I know you got the coin :wink: just let me know what resources you’ll need and I’ll get right to it!

Did you make that in Troxel? What program did you use? @CosminNegoita

wow that looks amazing, i have one suggestion i would want added, and that is Water canals and bridges, but that is juts my thoughts.

would love to see this built.

@Chivlet It’s all made in Magica Voxel :slight_smile:

@MrGamer117 I’m working on that right now, I’m doubling it’s size and adding more stuff :slight_smile: Thanks for the suggestion!

2 Likes

You da man. I’m getting a new editor now! :smiley:

I built something like this in old legacy, lot of fun. It was like a medieval marketplace, but instead of a castle I had a windmill.

I wish I could see my old city again. I never got a finished shot of it with wall and all.

This was the Church of Oortian.

An Apothecary.

The Guild Hall, which had a park and fountain in front of it.

The park.

Some shops.

7 Likes

Nice :slight_smile: Damn Boundless was so ghetto back then haha

Hey guys, I’ve made some pretty good progress on Oakendale. Made the town bigger while also adding some more buildings such as a wind mill, a cathedral, a arena, etc. Check the changes out below:

17 Likes

This is one of those things that should be done as a community project. It would make for a wonderful world capital.

…And yes, Oort was very basic back then. We didn’t even have chisels yet.

2 Likes

I really love that canal. really cool , maybe a something like a fish market, with lots of docks, and market stalls, and warehouses.

Also keep it up this is looking great.

It’s so beautiful, I can’t stop studying it. I bet you have spent countless hours perfecting that design. I bet you dream about it. The community should return the favor and all band together to make that a reality. Maybe after initial release.

2 Likes

Thanks, man! It would be unreal to see this place being built in-game, but truth is, it’s huge and it would take more materials than the devs can spawn to build. But I really hope to see something this large being built post-release :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anything is possible my friend. I am certain you havent seen some of the storages i have come across if you dont think it can happen. Id love to see this built! Make it happen bud. Anything is possible just gotta have the wilpower.